First time Printer Setup
The useful instructions on how to setup the 123.hp.com/setup 1112 printer for the first time is provided in this document. Get all the necessary primary tips to be done from us and setup the HP Deskjet 1112 printer on your own without depending on any service provider. We give instructions on how to connect the printer to the power source, establish the connection, installing the mono and color toner, and installing the required HP Deskjet 1112 software and printer driver. For more information, click to call.
- Step 1: When you receive the printer, check what are the accessories, and components that you receive with your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer. If you find something missing, immediately contact the manufacturer.
- Step 2: In general, you will receive a USB cable, power cord, installation CD, ink toner along with the printer. If the Printer has secondary input tray, you will have that as well.
- Step 3: Clear all the plastic tapes which are used for packing purpose. Free your printer from the plastic tapes, and bubble wrappers. Next trail the instructions to assemble the accessories of your printer.
- Step 4: Take out the power cord, connect its one end to the 123.hp.com/setup 1112 printer’s rear side, and another end to the electrical power supply. Make sure your input connection is securely made.
- Step 5: Use a USB cable to link the printer to the available port of the computer you are using. Connect and disconnect it as per the instructions of the installer.
- Step 6: Remove the ink toner from its packing material. Remove the protective cover which is found on the top of the toner. Place each of the cartridges in their respective slots using the prompts.
- Step 7: initiate the printer connection on your HP printer. The HP Deskjet 1112 printer being compatible with only the Wired connection, you have no other choice rather than using it.
- Step 8: After assembled all the printer hardware, search for the latest printer driver, use the easy instructions to download on your Mac or Windows computer to which you want to connect the printer to, and start printing.
HP Deskjet 1112 Driver and Manual Download
Downloading and installing the driver for your HP Deskjet 1112 printer is essential to commence the print job. You can use an installation CD which your manufacturer has provided you, or you can get the newest version of the HP Deskjet 1112 printer driver from our website. if you are using the CD, just tap on it, install and run the 123.hp.com/setup 1112 file. If you are a Mac user the file you run will have .exe extension, and if you are a Windows user, the file you run will have .dmg extension. Follow the prompts and complete the installation process. Once the driver is successfully downloaded, you can start printing the desired document.
123.hp.com/dj1112 Printer Setting
Choose the document which you like to print. Before you start a print job, edit the documents to modify text font, size. Select the layout options, if you want to change any other appearance settings. Get access to more layout, quality, and advanced print settings and set the choice as how you want. You can even look at the preview of the document before you confirm to print. Changing the layout and paper settings are also possible in HP Deskjet 1112 printer. When your printer has more than one input tray, you can choose the paper tray source. After you have done all the necessary changes, choose your printer and print.
It is one of the features in HP Deskjet 1112 printer which lets you print on both sides of the paper which in turn reduces the paper usage. Manual duplex printing feature is present in your HP Deskjet 1112 printer where you have to turn the paper manually in order to print on the second side of the paper. Make use of the printer driver to flip the pages manually. Assign a print job to your 123.hp.com/setup 1112 printer, tap Print, and enable the two- sided option. Set the page order based on the paper tray your printer has. For more information regarding duplex printing,you can feel free to contact our professionals on our toll- free number.
Print a document
To print a document you should have a file on your computer to which your printer is connected to. Select a document, alter necessary changes to it, choose the printer name from the list, set the number of copies to be taken, click on print. In general, Normal mode is suitable for most print jobs. If you find any difficulty while printing a document, click on call to avail our expert’s advice.
Choosing correct paper type is important when you want to take the printouts of the photo. Using mismatch paper results in low print resolution and quality. Search for a photo on the computer, choose open with, and direct to Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Confirm the changes, and click on print to get the printouts.
It is a commonly used mode of connection to associate the printer with the computer. Get the most out of your printer by installing the full feature printer driver for your HP Deskjet 1112 printer. To link the devices and maintain good communication , you should have a USB cable which is not greater than 9 ft 10 inch in length. It is also a type of wireless network connection that helps to connect your printer and the computer wirelessly.
- Initiate the connection process after affirming that the HP Deskjet 1112 printer is in the ready state.
- Delink the printer’s connection with the computer at the time of driver installation procedure.
- Do not reconnect the USB Cable till it is prompted by the installer or the setup window.
- To remove the connection, click Devices and printer, and then Remove devices. Read more…
123 HP 1112 Ink Cartridge
Before installing the ink cartridge to the HP Deskjet 1112 printer, ensure that the toner you are using suits the printer. When you opt for XL ink cartridges the resultant print quality is twice the normal. Check the authenticity of the toner by scanning the QR Code. When you scan the code using the mobile camera, you will receive a pop stating that the toner is genuine. To avoid running out of ink, use the instant ink features. For information regarding how to install the 123.hp.com/setup 1112 ink cartridge and the replacement procedure check our manual.
Color or Black Ink Not Printing
Sometimes, your may experience a quality issue with your color or black ink cartridge inside the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer. The printer may not print either the color or the black ink due to the issue in the ink cartridge. This error happens mainly when any one of the cartridges are low on ink and the printer does not meet the required ink level. To overcome such issue, we have come up with a few necessary steps.
- When the print quality is not met as expected, you have to trail the following instructions.
- Check whether you use good quality toner purchased from the manufacturer or authentic dealers.
- When you find smears or fine lines in the printouts, use automatic servicing to resolve the issue.
- Ensure that the papers placed in the input tray is not curled or wrinkled. Remove any staples from the paper, if present.
- Check whether the print settings you have customized suits your 123.hp.com/setup 1112 printer. If you still find an issue, ring us. Read More…
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.