- Works with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Can perform printing, scanning and copying
- Fairly compact for an all-in-one, weighing in at around 3.52 kgs
- Can make up to 99 copies from the original
- It supports HP 63, HP 302, HP 123, and HP 803 ink cartridges.
- Can handle up to 15,000 document a month
- Supports only manual duplex printing
123.hp.com/dj2130 – Need Technical support call us @ 1-888-224-4280
First time HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup
To setup your 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer on a USB connection, gather a USB cable that is shorter than 3m in length. Connect the USB directly to the USB port on the computer and not through a hub. Connecting it using a hub will limit the power supply that the printer can receive. Do not connect the USB cable to the computer until prompted during the installation. The steps to setup the printer for the first time are listed below.
- Step 1: Get the printer out of the box and remove all the plastic tape around the printer. Lower the output tray and open the cartridge access door to open it.
- Step 2: Remove all the plastic tape from inside the printer and close the cartridge access door. Check if you have removed all the plastic tape from the printer and recycle it.
- Step 3: To turn on the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer, connect the ends of power cord one to the printer’s rear and the other into the power socket. Turn on the printer.
- Step 4: To install the ink cartridges, grasp the handle and pull it down to open it. The carriage should move to the center of the printer.
- Step 5: Remove the HP 2130 ink cartridge from its package and be careful to not touch anywhere other than the black part of the cartridge. Remove the plastic tape around it.
- Step 6: With the nozzles facing the printer, insert the cartridge into its respective slot. Right slot for the black cartridge and left one for the tri-color cartridge.
- Step 7: Slide it into the slot and push it in to lock it into place. Repeat the same steps to install the other cartridge. Close the cartridge access door.
- Step 8: Load paper into the paper tray and close it. Download the driver software from the internet and install it on your computer. Try to print a document.
123 HP Setup 2130 Driver & Manual Download
A driver software is a necessity for your 123 HP Dj2130 printer to start performing tasks. You can install the drivers using the CD provided by the manufacturer or you can download it from the web. The problem with using a CD to install the drivers is that the software present in it may be outdated. Always, be sure to download the full feature driver software to get the most out of your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer, and it is also important that you keep the driver software up to date. You can download the driver software for both Mac and Windows from the links below. You can also download the manual for step by step instructions on how to download the drivers and install them on your computer.
Deskjet 2130 Setup windows
- Download the driver software for your printer from the internet. Be sure to download the full feature driver to make the most out of your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer. The file will get downloaded to the downloads folder on your computer.
- Double click on the file to open it and the installation wizard window will appear on the screen. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer until the driver installation is over. Select the connection type as USB and connect the USB cable to the computer to finish the 123.hp.com/setup 2130. Try using the printer to see if it works.
- If you’re using Windows 10 or Windows 8, go to the Change Device Installation settings and select Yes and Save Changes to set your computer to automatically download the driver software.
- Connect your HP Deskjet 2130 Printer to the computer via USB and make sure that the computer is connected to the internet. Add your printer to Windows in the Devices and Printers menu and select the USB port and finish the setup.
Deskjet 2130 Setup Mac
- Search our website for the full feature driver for your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer and download it. After the download is over, go to the Downloads folder to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver on your computer.
- Select the connection type as USB and connect the USB cable to the computer when prompted by the installer. Select the Add Printer option to create a queue on your Mac.
- Choose your printer in the Use or Print Using menu, and select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu before you click Add.
- The printer has now been installed on your Mac. Try to print using the printer to check if it works properly. You can also install the printer software directly on your Mac using the Apple Software Updater.
- Open System Preferences and select the Printers and Scanners menu. Click on the + sign to add your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your printer. Download any software if necessary.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup
To start using the scanner, make sure you have the driver software installed on your computer. Place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass and click Scan to start scanning the document.
Scan to email
To scan and send a document from your 123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer to an email, load the document on the scanner glass and open the printer software on your computer. Choose the destination as email and select the file format, scan quality etc. and click scan. The scanned document will now be sent to the email.
Scan to computer
To scan a document to the computer using your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer, place the document on the scanner glass and click Scan. Select the destination as the computer, choose your computer from the list, select the file format and click Scan. Your document will now be scanned and saved on your computer.
Scan to pdf
To scan a document and save it as a PDF, load the document into the scanner and press Scan on your 123 hp deskjet 2130 printer’s control panel. Select the destination in which you want the file to be saved and choose the file format as PDF. Your document will be scanned and saved as a PDF file.
123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer function
Open the document on your computer or mobile phone and select Print. Change the print settings if required, preview the file on the Desktop and then click Print.
Load the document on the scanner glass and click Print on the printer’s control panel. Choose the file format and destination and click Scan.
Load the document that you want to copy on the scanner glass and make sure there is enough paper in the printer. Click Start Copy Black/Color to start copying.
123 HP DJ 2130 Troubleshooting
Over time, it is normal for your 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer to start having problems. Most commonly occurring problems in your HP Deskjet 2130 Printer are paper jams, ink cartridge errors, color or black ink cartridges stop printing etc. It is also important that you fix the problem as soon as it occurs because it might suspend the work, making it super inconvenient. Equally important is that you follow the right set of instructions to resolve the issue. In the document below, you can find step by step solution to fix the most commonly occurring problems in your printer.
Color or Black HP 2130 Ink Not Printing
Having problems with printing documents in color or black using your 123 hp setup 2130 printer? Do the printed documents have little to no ink? There is a good chance that it might be a problem with the ink cartridge or an internal error. You can easily get rid of the issue and put your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer back to work. Check the document below to learn more.
Ink Cartridge Errors
Problems with the HP Deskjet 2130 ink cartridge may range anywhere from a leak in the cartridge to a problem with the copper contacts. Check if the cartridge has enough ink inside and follow the steps mentioned in the document to try and solve the issue before you go out to purchase a new one. Or you can call the toll-free number below for guidance on how to fix the issue.
Jams and paper-feed issues
Have papers stuck in the printer? A printer jam can cause you to suspend the ongoing print job until the issue is resolved. There is also a possibility that the error message on the screen is false. There are a number of things that you can do to remove the paper stuck in the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer. Follow the steps mentioned in the document to get rid of the paper jam issue.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Installation & Setup!
Steps to download HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Driver & Software.
Reviewed by: Russell Louis on Aug 08, 2017..
Rating: ★★★★★ (5 out of 5)