HP Deskjet 2540 Driver
The Deskjet 2540 driver is a simple software which links your printer and computer together. Install the printer driver by inserting the CD into the disc drive of your system and running the installer. If the CD drive is not present, download the setup file from this site or the manufacturer’s. There are two types of drivers which include the full feature and basic. It is recommended to choose the full feature driver.
HP Deskjet 2540 Manual
The Deskjet 2540 manual is available on this site. Select the Manual download button, and a PDF copy of the manual gets downloaded on your computer. Use a suitable application on your computer to view the manual. The manual contains certain basic information about your printer. It also gets certain basic steps to perform printer operations. It also contains warranty information and steps to overcome certain common errors with your printer.
HP Deskjet 2540 Driver Download for windows 7
- Select the Driver for Windows button to get the latest version of the printer driver on your computer.
- Press the Ctrl and J keys together. The Downloads page appears.
- Check the download status of the printer driver.
- Once the download is complete, click on the file to commence the installation.
- If the download task isn’t present, go to the Downloads folder and select the file with the .exe extension. The driver installation will commence.
HP DeskJet 2540 driver download for mac
- The HP Deskjet 2540 printer driver can be downloaded from this site.
- Select the Driver for Mac button, and the driver download commences.
- Wait until the download completes.
- Select the file with the .dmg extension to commence the installation process.
How to install HP Deskjet 2540 Driver
- Look for the driver installation CD in the printer package.
- Insert it into the disc drive of your computer and commence the printer driver installation.
- If your system doesn’t have a disc drive, make sure to install the latest version of the driver from this site.
- Select the installer file and commence the printer driver installation.
- Follow the instructions given on the installer to proceed with the setup.
- Select either USB or Wireless in the Choose a Connection type Window.