HP Deskjet 2540 wireless setup
- Get the network credentials of your router.
- Begin the HP Easy Start setup on your computer.
- Go with the prompts as stated by the installer.
- Choose Wireless in the Choose a Connection Type Window.
- Now link your computer to a HP Deskjet 2540 wireless Setup network nearby.
- The 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer needs to be turned on.
- Now press the Wireless button on the printer’s display.
- Wait for the blue light to blink.
- This affirms that the connection has been established.
HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Direct
- Ascertain that your printer or mobile is installed with the required software.
- Push the Wireless button on the Deskjet 2540.
- Wireless direct lets you connect five devices as well.
- Enable the Wi-Fi feature on your mobile or computer.
- Now search for available networks and select the one with Direct mentioned. If the HP Wireless Direct feature is security enabled, enter the default password.
- Now start printing documents or photos from your device.
How to find HP Deskjet 2540 WPS pin
- Open the HP printer application on your computer.
- Make sure you are linked to the printer.
- Select HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup -> Wi-Fi protected setup.
- Choose Generate pin and perform the instructions on the control panel.
- Note the pin and continue the 123.hp.com/setup 2540.
How to connect to HP Deskjet 2540
- Install the latest printer driver downloaded on your computer.
- Make sure your 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer and computer are linked properly.
- Ascertain to load enough paper into the input tray of the printer.
- Adjust the paper width guides accordingly.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer.
- Select the document you want to print.
- Choose the file and select Print.