HP Deskjet 2545 Driver
The basic HP Deskjet 2545 driver allows you to perform all the basic functions of the printer. For example, Print; Copy; Scan; and Fax. The printer’s setup disk comprises the basic drivers for various operating system versions. The full feature driver comprises all the extra software including the functions of a basic driver. Get the latest version of the full feature driver from our site.
HP Deskjet 2545 Manual
The HP DeskJet 2545 printer manual assists you to set up the printer easily. It inscribes the printer’s specifications, quick steps to unbox the printer, instructions to install the driver files, and also the troubleshooting methods for various issues that the printer encounters. Click the Manual Download button below to download the printer guidebook.
HP Deskjet 2545 Driver Download for Windows 7
Download driver for a Windows device using the following sources.
- The printer’s setup CD.
- Windows built-in installer.
- HP Printer Assistant.
- HP Easy Start.
- Download link on our site.
Choose the OS type, either Windows or Mac > Click the Driver Download link > The setup file saves to the Downloads folder on the computer.
HP DeskJet 2545 Driver Download for Mac
- HP DeskJet 3632 setup disc.
- HP Utility software.
- HP Easy Start for Mac.
- Download from the manufacturer or use the link on this site.
How to install HP Deskjet 2545 Driver
- Access the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation of the printer driver.
- Refer to the Installation Agreements and Settings before proceeding further. Select the check-box titled I have reviewed and I agree to the installation agreements and settings.
- Single-click the Next button at the bottom of the window. A notification pops up ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP DeskJet 2545 printer Basic Device Software.’
- Select the Manual Setup option; you can select the mode of connection to be established, either USB, Wired, or Wireless.
- Click the Next button after deciding the connection. You can one choose between Wireless and USB. You can also go for the Connect Later option.
- Click the network that you want to connect (with proper bandwidth) and select Next. Hold until the Activate Device Sharing window pops up.
- Click Yes on and continue further. Another status window displays stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off, nor the control panel should be used until the configuration completes.
- Touch the OK icon on the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer’s front panel and then select Continue to carry out the Setup process. You will see a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the printer setup.