HP Deskjet 2545 Troubleshooting
HP DeskJet 2545 Not Printing color
- Check the estimated ink level on the ink cartridges.
- Place the ink cartridges into the designated ink slots.
- Ensure that appropriate papers are loaded in the input tray.
- Make sure to clean the paper feed rollers.
- Change the print settings from single cartridge mode.
- Replace the Tricolor ink cartridge if it is depleted.
HP DeskJet 2545 printer offline
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the error.
- Make the printer as the default device for printing.
- Reset the print environment and check if the HP Deskjet 2545 troubleshooting error is resolved.
- Get the latest version of the printer’s firmware from the manufacturer.
Delete the extra entries except the one in idle status under the Printers list.
- Turn on your Mac computer and click the Apple icon.
- Type Print in the address box and press the Enter button.
- Select the Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners option.
- Locate the printer names or model numbers that match with your printer.
- Right-click all the extra source files and printer queues.
- Select the Minus option from the drop-down menu.
- Find the printer that is idle with a green-colored dot next to it.
- Right-click the printer and go to the Properties menu.
- Click the Make Default Printer option and then Apply.
HP DeskJet 2545 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Delete the printer drivers that are installed on your computer previously.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer’s USB slot, if connected before.
- Do not reconnect it until the printer prompts to do so.
- Click the Start icon on your Windows computer.
- Type Devices in the search box and click the Search icon.
- Single-click the Devices and Printers control panel settings.
- Right-click the icon with your printer model or name.
- Select the Remove Device option from the drop-down tab.
- Make sure to remove all the installed drivers.
- Exit the Device and Printers window and then proceed further.
Download the HP DeskJet 2545 printer drivers using the Download link on our site and start installing the driver. During installation, the system prompts to choose the connection type. Select the USB Setup method and proceed further. Initiate a print or copy job and check for connectivity HP Deskjet 2545 troubleshooting issues.
HP DeskJet 2545 reset
- Restarting the printer and the computer may rectify all the possible errors.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and then re-plug it.
- Try connecting the cable to different slots on your printer and computer.
- Remove the USB cable from the USB hub, if connected.
- Use a different USB cable purchased from a trusted retailer.
- Disconnect the other USB devices if they are not in use.
If you add your HP DeskJet 2545 printer to the printer queue on a Mac device, an HP printer driver installs automatically through the Apple Software Update.
- Turn on your mac device and click the Apple icon.
- Single-click the System Preferences option from the list.
- Select the Print & Fax or Printer & Scanners menu.
- Check if your printer model displays under the Printers list.