HP Deskjet 2545 Wireless Setup
Before commencing the Wi-Fi setup process, ensure that the latest version of the DeskJet 2545 driver is installed on your laptop.
- After turning on the printer, press the Wi-Fi button on the access panel.
- Turn on the Internet Service Provider and ensure that it has an active internet connection.
- Ensure that the auto-connect mode is enabled on the printer.
- Halt for a minute and check if the printer links to the ISP automatically.
- The network light on the printer’s access panel blinks steadily as a result of a successful connection.
HP Deskjet 2545 Wireless Direct Setup
Check if the HP DeskJet 2545 supports Wireless Direct. To get the PIN for connecting through HP Wi-Fi Direct, follow the guidelines below. If the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer does not have a Wireless Direct button, continue with the steps below to set up the printer on a Wireless Direct network.
- Open the Settings menu on the mobile or laptop you are using.
- Locate the Tethering or Portable hotspot menu and tap/click to open it.
- Activate Tethering and wait for the device to generate the PIN/password.
- Take note of the PIN and use it to connect the printer and the host device.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s front panel.
- Wait until the printer auto-detects the active HP Deskjet 2545 wireless setup network.
- Shut off the router or modem to prevent connection mismatch error.
- Type the Wi-Fi Direct PIN on the control panel using the keypad.
- Wait for the Connection Successful message to appear.
- After that, choose a document and print it wirelessly.
How to Find HP Deskjet 2545 WPS Pin
The Internet Service Provider that you subscribe provides a network password.
- Search for this password on your wireless router.
- The password is labeled Wireless Key or WPA2 password, or WEP key.
- Ensure that the printer and the Windows computer are connected already.
- Right-click the wireless network tray icon on the taskbar.
- Open the Network and Sharing Center option.
- Click the Change Adapter Settings option.
- Double-click your wireless network name and click Status.
- Expand the Wireless Properties menu and click the Security menu.
- Select the Show characters check-box and the HP Deskjet 2545 wireless setup, network security key appears on-screen.