HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup
Completing the HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup process lets you perform printing wirelessly. Perform the steps below to commence the wireless setup.
- Gather the network credentials of the router.
- Commence the HP Easy Start setup on your computer.
- Perform the prompts as stated by the installer.
- Select Wireless when the Choose a Connection Type Window opens.
- Now connect your computer to a nearby wireless network.
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on and press the Wireless button on its control panel.
- Wait until the blue light blinks. This indicates that the connection has established.
HP Deskjet 2600 WiFi Direct
Perform the Deskjet 2600 Wi-Fi direct setup using the steps that are given below.
- Ascertain that your computer or mobile has the latest software installed.
- If not, connect to Wi-Fi direct and then install the printer driver.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct feature of your printer.
- Connect up to five computers and mobiles use the same Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- However you cannot use this feature to link the computer, mobile, or printer to the internet.
How to find HP Deskjet 2600 WPS Pin
The WPS pin is a credential that lets you perform printing effectively.
- Look at the rear of the router for the WPS pin and note it down.
- If the pin isn’t present, perform the steps below.
- Press the HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless setup button at the rear of the printer and hold it for three seconds.
- Ascertain that the input tray is loaded with paper.
- The printer prints a test page with the WPS pin.
How to Connect to HP Deskjet 2600
- Uncrate the printer from its package and take the packing materials out.
- Link the power cord between your printer and computer.
- Locate the power button on the deskjet 2600 printer and press it.
- The device will turn on.
- Print a test page to affirm the connection.
- Get HP Easy start on your computer.
- During installation, you will be prompted to choose the connection type, click USB.
- Make use of the USB cable to link your printer and computer.
- When prompted to attach the USB cable, perform the steps below.
- Link the square end of the cable to the printer’s rear.
- Attach the end with a trident symbol to the USB port of your computer.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Computer
- There are two ways to connect your printer and computer.
- One is by wired, and the other is via wireless.
- To establish a wired connection, use the USB cable which is in the printer box.
- For a wireless connection, gather the network credentials of the router.
- These include the network name and password.
- Gently push the Wireless button on the printer and wait until the Wireless lamp glows.
- Your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer and computer must be linked to the same network.