HP Deskjet 2624 Driver
The HP DeskJet 2624 printer supports both full feature and basic drivers. Use the HP Printer’s setup disk to install the basic driver for the printer. If you opt for the full feature driver package, make use of the HP deskjet 2624 driver download link on this site to download the package.
HP Deskjet 2624 Driver Download for windows 10
- Make use of the Windows 10 built-in installer to download the printer driver.
- The installer downloads and installs the latest version of the driver automatically.
- Download and install the HP Printer Assistant tool on your computer. Launch the tool and use it to download the drivers for your 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer.
- Eject the DVD drive from the computer you are using.
- Place the setup disc accompanied by the printer on the drive and push it in.
- Open the DVD local folder and access the Windows sub-folder.
- Copy the driver file and paste it to a local folder on your computer.
HP Deskjet 2624 Driver Download for MAC
- Find the Mac Driver Download button on this site and click on it.
- Hold on for a second and the browser shifts to the Downloads page.
- Select a root folder for the file to be saved and click OK.
- Halt for a while and the driver saves to a folder on your computer.
- Make use the HP Easy Start software to download drivers for your printer.
- The HP Utility software also assists you to download the printer driver.
How to Install HP Deskjet 2624 Printer Driver
After downloading the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer driver, go through the steps below to learn how to install the HP DeskJet 2624 printer driver.
- Go to the folder on your laptop in which the file is saved.
- Find the 123 hp setup 2624 file with the .exe extension from the list.
- Double-click on the file and then select Yes on the pop-up window.
- Allocate a root folder for the source files to be extracted.
- Click the check-box titled I agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Set up the printer over a wireless, wired, or USB connection.
- Initiate a print job on the printer and start printing.