Quick Solutions For HP Deskjet 2624 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2624 Won’t Print Issues
The HP Deskjet 2624 troubleshooting issue might be due to ink cartridge problem, outdated firmware, or hardware malfunction.
- Ensure that you load enough papers into the paper tray.
- Do not load inappropriate papers or overload the tray.
- Avoid using non-HP ink cartridges and use only genuine cartridges.
- Make sure to get the latest version of the driver for the printer.
- Check whether the printer firmware is up to date.
- Replace the ink cartridges and clean the printheads regularly.
- Ensure that the print settings are apt for your current print job.
- Service the printer in an authorized service center.
HP Deskjet 2624 Not printing black
The printer shows an error code along with a message stating “depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing.”
- Replace the black ink cartridge if it runs low on ink.
- Do not use non-HP ink cartridge for your 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer.
- Always use genuine HP ink cartridge that is compatible with the printer.
- Ensure that the ink cartridge is inserted into the designated ink slot.
- Review the print settings under the installed printer driver.
- Make sure to clean the ink nozzles on a regular basis.
HP Deskjet 2624 Won’t connect to wifi
- Shut down the printer and wait until the printer turns inactive.
- Detach the printer’s power cord from the power outlet.
- Disable the network or USB connection established on the printer.
- Power off and power on the router or modem (the one you use).
- Activate the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer and tap the Wi-Fi icon on its access panel.
- Wait for a while and the printer connects to your network.
- Initiate a print job and check if the issue is rectified.
HP Deskjet 2624 Printer offline
Printer offline error is due to improper/irregular communication between the printer and the network source.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows device.
- Locate the HPPSdr.exe file and install the same.
- Click the Start icon on the utility tool’s Welcome page.
- A list of printers displays on the screen.
- Select the printer for which you have to troubleshoot.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines and resolve the connection problems.
- Click Fix Printing and wait until the utility tool resolves the HP Deskjet 2624 troubleshooting issue.