HP Deskjet 2624 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2624 won’t print Isssues
The HP Deskjet 2624 troubleshooting issue might be due to ink cartridge problem, outdated firmware, or hardware malfunction.
- Ensure that you load enough papers into the paper tray.
- Do not load inappropriate papers or overload the tray.
- Avoid using non-HP ink cartridges and use only genuine cartridges.
- Make sure to get the latest version of the driver for the printer.
- Check whether the printer firmware is up to date.
- Replace the ink cartridges and clean the printheads regularly.
- Ensure that the print settings are apt for your current print job.
- Service the printer in an authorized service center.
HP Deskjet 2624 Not printing black
The printer shows an error code along with a message stating “depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing.”
- Replace the black ink cartridge if it runs low on ink.
- Do not use non-HP ink cartridge for your printer.
- Always use genuine HP ink cartridge that is compatible with the printer.
- Ensure that the ink cartridge is inserted into the designated ink slot.
- Review the print settings under the installed printer driver.
- Make sure to clean the ink nozzles on a regular basis.
HP Deskjet 2624 Won’t connect to wifi
- Shut down the printer and wait until the printer turns inactive.
- Detach the printer’s power cord from the power outlet.
- Disable the network or USB connection established on the printer.
- Power off and power on the router or modem (the one you use).
- Activate the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer and tap the Wi-Fi icon on its access panel.
- Wait for a while and the printer connects to your network.
- Initiate a print job and check if the issue is rectified.
HP Deskjet 2624 Printer offline
Printer offline error is due to improper/irregular communication between the printer and the network source.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows device.
- Locate the HPPSdr.exe file and install the same.
- Click the Start icon on the utility tool’s Welcome page.
- A list of printers displays on the screen.
- Select the printer for which you have to troubleshoot.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines and resolve the connection problems.
- Click Fix Printing and wait until the utility tool resolves the HP Deskjet 2624 troubleshooting issue.