HP DeskJet 2632 Scan
HP DeskJet 2632 is a wireless compact printer that lets you print and scan wirelessly from your computer, laptop, smartphone, etc. You can easily start scanning a document with your printer’s flatbed scanner. Suppose you want to scan from your computer, you need to download and install the HP software that supports your devices. Therefore, to complete the scanning process conveniently, we have included some easy steps on this page. So, get geared up to perform the HP DeskJet 2632 scan setup!
HP DeskJet 2632 Scan To Computer
Before you proceed with the scanning process, you have to enable the Scan to Computer feature on your computer. To perform this task, you have to install the HP software on your computer. Now, just perform the below steps to carry out the HP DeskJet 2632 Scan to Computer process.
Enabling Scan To Computer
- First, confirm that your printer is turned on.
- Ensure to connect your printer and the computer using the wireless or USB connection method.
- If you are using the wireless method, make sure to connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Now, click the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of your computer’s main screen.
- Navigate to the HP software in the left menu panel and launch it.
- Head over to the window’s top and click on the “Print, Scan & Fax” option.
- Under the Scan section, move the cursor to the Manage Scan to Computer option and select it.
- Click the Enable button in the Scan To Computer dialog box.
- Now, you can proceed with the scanning process from the computer.
Scanning A Document Or Photo
- Make sure not to disconnect your printer and computer.
- Now, lift the scanner lid of your printer.
- Place the original document (the one you wish to scan) with the scan side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Go to the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of your computer’s main screen.
- Here, navigate to the HP software in the left menu panel and select it.
- Under the Print, Scan & Fax tab, go to the Scan section and click the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Pick the type of scan that you want to use for the current job under Scan Shortcuts.
- At the top-right corner of the window, select the More link.
- Now, the detailed scan settings will display in the right menu panel.
- If necessary, change the desired settings and click the Scan button.
- To save the scanned document as a PDF or image file, choose the Save as PDF or Save as JPEG option, respectively.
- Now, your printer will begin to scan the document immediately.
HP DeskJet 2632 Scan To Email
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Verify that your printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Load the original with the scan side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Now, launch the HP printer software on your computer.
- Click on the Scan option below Print & Scan and choose the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Here, select the Email as PDF or Email as JPEG option under Scan Shortcuts in the left menu panel of the window.
- Perform the required changes in the right panel under Scan Shortcut Settings.
- Click the Scan button.
- Now, your printer will execute the Scan to Email process.
Scanning Made Easy
So, here we have discussed the Scan to Computer and Scan to Email processes in detail. Hopefully, you would have completed the HP DeskJet 2632 scan setup by performing the above instructions. For further queries regarding your printer or its scan setup, use the call option on this page to get in touch with our technical experts.