HP Deskjet 2632 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2632 won’t print
- Look for paper jams.
- Opening the input and output trays are recommended.
- Search for jammed paper and remove them if present.
- You need to check for paper bits that are stuck inside the carriage after opening the cartridge access door.
- Inspect the ink cartridge levels periodically.
- If a cartridge is low on ink or empty, replace it.
- You can overcome the Page smears HP Deskjet 2632 troubleshooting issue by checking the ink level of the black cartridge and replacing it if required.
HP Deskjet 2632 Won’t connect to wifi
- Press the Wireless button of your printer gently and wait until the light blinks.
- If it doesn’t, it means that there is an issue with the hardware of your 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer.
- Check whether you have written the correct network credentials of your router to connect to it.
- If the credentials seem incorrect, contact your Internet service provider (ISP). They will help obtain the correct credentials of the router.
- If the HP deskjet 2632 troubleshooting issue is with the hardware, download & install HP Print and Scan on your computer.
- Now run the diagnostics to commence the printer software.
HP Deskjet 2632 Paper Jam
- Open the carriage access door of the HP deskjet 2632 printer.
- Check for paper jams inside the carriage area, cartridge contacts as well.
- Check for jammed paper bits using a flashlight.
- Open the input tray of the printer and look for jammed paper in the gap.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool and select Diagnostics.
- Run the cleaning operation.
HP Deskjet 2632 Printer Offline
- If you are connected wirelessly, your router’s connection needs to be active and stable.
- If not, call your internet service provider.
- The router needs to be placed close to your printer and computer.
- Check if many devices are associated with the same router.
- If yes, detach them to minimize Wi-Fi channel interference.
- Also, disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables when connected wirelessly.
- This could cause interference with the network.
- Print a Network Configuration Page to verify the connection.
HP Deskjet 2632 Firmware Update
- The firmware update process of the Deskjet 2632 printer is simple.
- This needs to be done periodically as it can help you fix certain bugs and speed up printing.
- Open the HP Smart application on your computer.
- Make sure your computer is linked to the deskjet 2632.
- Select Advanced -> Printer Home Page.
- Choose Printer Updates and select Check Now.
- Your system scans for updates and performs the process.
- Don’t turn off the printer when the update is in progress. Resolve the HP Deskjet 2632 troubleshooting guidelines.