HP Deskjet 2632 wireless setup
- The HP DJ2632 printer is a wireless capable device, go with the steps below to perform the HP Deskjet 2632 wireless setup.
- Get the wireless name and password of the router before connecting.
- Make sure the router function is proper. It needs to provide an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Push the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel and wait until the wireless lamp flashes.
- This ascertains that the Wireless feature is turned on.
- Link the computer to the same network.
- Install the printer driver when prompted.
- Make sure to disconnect any USB cables that are attached to your computer while connecting.
- Pick the 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer from the Devices and Printers option on the Control panel and begin printing.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2632 Wifi Setup
- The HP Deskjet 2632 printer a wireless capable, carry forward the steps below to do the HP Deskjet 2632 wireless setup.
- Obtain the name of the wireless network and password of the router before performing a connection.
- Make sure the router functions properly and gives an uninterrupted internet connection.
- The Wireless button needs to be pressed. This button is on the printer’s control panel.
- Wait for the wireless lamp to flash.
- This confirms that the Wireless feature is turned on.
- Make sure to link the computer to the same network.
- Install the printer driver when prompted by the installer.
- While establishing a wireless connection, make sure to detach any USB cables that are linked to your computer.
- Choose the printer from the Devices and Printers option on the control panel.
HP Deskjet 2632 Wireless Direct
- Ascertain that the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer.
- If you are using a smartphone, make sure to download the latest version of HP Smart.
- On your iOS device, select the Print option from the Share Menu.
- For Android devices, choose the HP Print Service Plugin from Google Play.
- If you are using a Windows system, choose Print from the Device menu.
- For Chromebooks, get the HP Print for Chrome app from the Chrome Web Store.
- Both Wi-Fi and USB printing are enabled.
How to Find HP Deskjet 2632 WPS Pin
- Obtain the HP Deskjet 2632 WPS pin of your router.
- Check if the sticker stuck at the back of the router.
- The WPS pin will be there on the sticker, note it down.
- The HP Deskjet 2632 wireless setup and Resume button of your printer needs to be pressed for three seconds.
- The Wireless light that blinks indicates that the WPS push button setup is in progress.
- Press the Information button within two minutes to link via WPS.