HP Deskjet 2640 Driver
HP DeskJet 2640 driver – The basic driver allows you to perform all the basic functions of the printer. For example, Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. The printer’s setup CD comprises the basic drivers for various operating system versions.
HP DeskJet 2640 full feature driver – The full feature driver comprises all the extra software including the functions of a basic driver. Get the latest version of the full feature driver from the manufacturer.
HP DeskJet 2640 Manual
The HP DeskJet 2640 printer manual assists you to set up the printer easily. It inscribes the printer’s specifications, quick steps to unbox the printer, instructions to install the driver files, and also troubleshooting solutions for various issues that the 123.hp.com/dj2640 printer encounters. Click the Manual Download button to download the manual.
HP DeskJet 2640 Driver download for Windows
- The HP Deskjet 2640 printer’s setup CD.
- Windows built-in installer.
- HP Printer Assistant.
- HP Easy Start.
- Download link on our site.
Choose the OS type, either Windows or Mac > Click the Driver Download link > The setup file saves to the Downloads folder on the computer.
HP DeskJet 2640 Driver download for Mac
- HP DeskJet 2640 setup disc.
- HP Utility software.
- HP Easy Start for Mac.
- Download from the manufacturer or use the link on this site.
You can also use a USB flash drive to get the drivers provided the drive comprises the latest available version of the drivers.
Install HP DeskJet 2640 Driver Windows
- Download the apt driver file for your HP DeskJet 2640 printer.
- Navigate to the folder on the laptop in which the file is saved.
- Locate the setup file with the .exe extension from the list.
- Double-click on the selected driver and then select Yes on the pop-up window.
- Allot a root folder for the source files to be extracted.
- Continue with the guidelines on the screen.
- Click the check-box with the message I agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Set up the printer over a network or USB connection.
Install HP DeskJet 2640 Driver Mac
Click on the Start button on the Windows computer, type Device Manager, and then click it from the listing. Expand the Network Adapters or Printers category. Find the installed HP printer driver and right-click on it. Select the Update Driver option from the drop-down tab. Click the Search automatically for updated driver option and then click OK. The Windows 10 operating system installs the latest version of the driver automatically. Another method is using the Windows 10 built-in driver. Go to the Change Device Installation Settings menu. Click Yes, do this automatically on the next screen and select Save Changes. Link both the devices on a similar wireless network and Windows installs the drivers.