HP Deskjet 2645 Printer Function
Carry forward the steps given in the below-mentioned topics to get assistance in performing HP Deskjet 2645 Printer Functions.
How to Scan from HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Your computer and printer must share the same network.
- Choose HP Printer Assistant on your computer.
- Choose Scan under Print, Scan & Fax -> Scan to Network Folder Wizard.
- The scanner lid of your printer needs to be opened.
- Now place the media to be scanned on the scanner platen.
- Close the lid and select Scan.
- Choose Scan Settings for Mac computers.
- Now the Scan to Network Folder option needs to be selected.
How to Scan Double side on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Load paper into the Automatic Document Feeder of the printer.
- Enter the control panel of the printer and choose Scan to PC and then select 2-Sided.
- Choose ADF-Double sided on the HP Printer software.
- Select the required option under the 2-sided Scanning setting.
- Make changes to the scan settings and requirements and select OK.
- The device starts scanning both sides of the page.
- Now choose either Save as JPEG or Save as PDF.
- The scanned document gets saved to your computer.
How to Copy on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Place the original on the scanner glass after lifting the lid.
- Make sure the printed side faces down.
- Ascertain that papers are loaded into the input tray.
- Select Copy on the display panel.
- Now select the number of copies and tap Black & White or Color.
- Wait for a while and look for the copy in the output tray.
How to Fax from HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Take the telephone cord from the printer package.
- Connect one end to the Line 1 jack of your printer.
- Link the other end to a nearby telephone outlet.
- Now select Print, Scan & Fax -> Fax.
- Select Digital Fax Setup and make the required changes.
- Load the document to be sent on the scanner platen.
- Enter the number of the recipient in the keypad and select Send.
How to Print on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Ascertain that the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Open the input tray of your printer and load paper into it.
- The HP Printer software of your computer needs to be opened.
- Select your printer and choose the button that opens the Properties dialog box. Click on the document or photo that needs to be printed.
- Now choose the appropriate option in the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- Select OK to begin printing.
How to Print Double side on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Duplexing involves the process of printing on both sides of the page. Perform the steps that are given below and commence printing.
- The paper needs to be loaded into the input tray.
- Open the HP Print software on your computer.
- Select the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/dj2645 Printer Shortcuts tab and select Two-sided Printing.
- Now select OK, and the Properties dialog box needs to be closed.
- Choose either OK or Print to commence printing.
- Both sides of the page get printed.