HP Deskjet 2645 Troubleshooting
Why is HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 offline
- Change the printer settings from the control panel.
- Navigate to the Printers window and check if the printer is set as default.
- If not, set it as default.
- Right click on the printer and choose See What’s Printing.
- Check if any unfinished tasks are present and remove them from the list.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Select the Windows and R keys together.
- Enter Services.msc and select Printer Spooler -> Restart.
Why won’t my HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 Print Properly
- The HP Deskjet 2645 troubleshooting not printing issue could occur due to a poor power connection. Overcome this by going with the steps given below.
- Check the power connection of the printer by ascertaining that the power cable linked to the device isn’t loose.
- Wiggle the cable to check if it is properly inserted. Check the cable for any damage.
- Test the wall outlet for any power problems. Replace it if required.
- Check if the toner cartridges are properly installed.
- Open the access door of your 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer and check if the drum assembly is intact.
Why is my HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 not Printing Black Ink
- Open the printer cartridge door of the Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 printer.
- Take the black cartridge out and inspect the contacts for any leaks and change them.
- Remove the printhead from the carriage and check it for any damage.
- Replace it if required.
- Else, clean the printhead contacts using a lint-free cloth.For more information HP Deskjet 2645 troubleshooting guidelines.