HP Deskjet 2645 USB Setup
- Run the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 printer driver installation on your computer.
- If the printer software is already installed, open HP Easy Start.
- Go with the prompts and select USB in the Choose a Connection Type window.
- Link the square end of the USB cable into the 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer.
- Connect the rectangular end of the cable to the computer’s USB port.
- The connection successful message will appear.
- If not, go to Tools -> Device Setup & Software -> Convert a HP DJ2645 USB setup to wireless.
- This concludes the setup process of your printer.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 USB setup for Mac
- Run the driver installation on your computer and start printing.
- Select the connection type as USB when prompted.
- Link the USB cable between your printer and computer.
- Once you HP Deskjet 2645 USB setup between your printer and Mac, the printer will automatically get added.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 USB setup for Windows
- Open the HP Easy Start software on your computer.
- Perform the operations accordingly and establish a connection.
- Ascertain that the printer connection is done.
- Go to Devices and Printers in the printer’s control panel.
- Check if the printer is in the list of devices.
- If not, select Add Device and include the device from the list.