HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2652 won’t print
The HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting won’t print issue can occur due to ink cartridges, page smears, or paper jams.
- Check for paper jams.
- Open the input and output trays of the printer.
- Use a flashlight to look for jammed paper and remove them if present.
- You also need to check for paper bits that are stuck in the carriage after opening the cartridge access door.
- Check the ink cartridge levels periodically.
- If any cartridge is low or empty, replace it.
- You can resolve the Page smears HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting issue by checking the ink level of the black cartridge and replacing it if required.
HP Deskjet 2652 won’t connect to wifi
You might encounter this issue if there is a malfunction with the Wi-Fi feature of your printer.
- Gently press the Wireless button of your printer and wait for the light to blink.
- If it doesn’t, there is an issue with the hardware of your printer.
- Check if you have written the correct network credentials of your router to connect to it.
- If the credentials are incorrect, contact your Internet service provider (ISP).
- They will help you get the correct credentials of the router.
- If the HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting issue is not with the hardware, download & install HP Print and Scan on your computer.
- Now run the diagnostics to commence the printer software.
HP Deskjet 2652 printer offline
You can resolve the deskjet 2652 printer offline issue by performing the steps given below.
- If your router is connected wirelessly, make sure your router’s connection is active and stable.
- If not, contact your internet service provider.
- Ascertain that the router is placed close to your printer and computer.
- Check whether many devices are linked to the same router.
- If so, disconnect them; this minimizes Wi-Fi channel interference.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables when connected wirelessly.
- This can cause interference with the network.
- Now print a Network Configuration Page to confirm the connection.
HP Deskjet 2652 factory reset
Perform a factory reset on the Deskjet 2652 printer to resolve various printer issues.
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on before performing a reset.
- Note down the settings of your printer as the settings will be restored once the process is complete.
- Now detach the power cable from the deskjet 2652 printer’s rear.
- Wait for a minute.
- Now re-attach the cord to the printer and wait for it to turn on automatically.
- If it doesn’t turn on, don’t worry; just press the power button.
- The printer turns on, and the reset process is done.