HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download
Once you have completed the printer setup, you can commence the HP Deskjet 2655 Driver installation for your printer based on the version of the operating system. You need to check the printer model or operating system compatibility to download and install the printer driver from our website. Moreover, you can utilize the software installation CD that came with the printer packaging to install the driver for your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer. Given below are the installation steps that may guide you throughout the process.
123 HP Setup 2655 Windows
- Choose the required network connection and install the printer driver to procure the additional features.
- Make sure that the operating system version is correct and then enter Download next to the full feature, under the HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation Software.
- Also, make sure that you follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided 123 HP Download and Install Assistant and then you can choose HP Scan on the Install screen.
- To save and run the driver file from the computer, ensure that you select Download only. Now, tap Learn more, for steps to install the printer driver through Windows.
- Based on the requirement, perform the print, scan or fax function. For any information and support, please visit our website or get in touch with our technical experts on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123 HP Setup 2655 Mac
- After connecting the printer to the network, try installing the printer driver and software to include the additional features. You can choose your desired network connection to connect to the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
- Make sure that the operating system version is correct and then tap Download next to the full feature, under the Driver-Product Installation Software. Now, you can proceed to the next step.
- Also, make sure that you follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant and then you can select HP Scan on the Install screen.
- To create a print queue on the Mac, tap Add Printer and then you will notice that the Add window opens. Now, ensure that you select the name of your printer model.
- Choose the Use or Print Using menu and then tap Add. Based on the printer functionality you can try to print, scan or fax. For any information, ring us on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.