HP Deskjet 2655 Ink Cartridge
An HP Deskjet 2655 Ink cartridge plays an important role in maintaining the quality of the print. Genuine HP ink cartridges are most preferable. If you notice any error message or if you are unable to continue printing, the first and foremost step is to check the ink level of the cartridge. The old and empty cartridges are to be replaced with the new ones after receiving the replacement cartridge. Only once you are ready to install, open the HP 2655 ink cartridge package to prevent the ink from drying. Follow the prompts given below to replace the cartridge.
How to Check HP 2655 Ink or Toner Levels
Step 1:Check the estimated ink levels
- You need to check the estimated ink or toner levels for your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer to analyze if the cartridge is to be replaced or not.
- It is better to have a replacement ink cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays when you view an indicator showing low ink levels.
- You need to look for an ink drop or cartridge icon or an Ink Levels menu to analyze the status of each cartridge.
Step 2: Replace the ink cartridge
- In case you notice any error message to replace the ink cartridge, replace it immediately with a new genuine HP Deskjet 2655 Ink cartridge.
- After receiving the replacement ink cartridge, re-check if the printer is switched on and then raise the cartridge cover to remove the cartridge.
- Now, remove the new ink cartridge from its package and discard the protective tape and unwanted wrapping materials from it.
Step 3:Aligning the ink cartridge
- Shut the cartridge cover and ascertain that Letter or A4, plain white paper is inserted in the input tray and then open HP Solution Center.
- Make sure that the carriage slides freely. Remove the obstructions that block the carriage movement, if the carriage does not move.
- Tap Settings, then click Printer Toolbox and then tap Align the Print Cartridges option. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to print a test page.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Instant Ink
Step 1 : To check HP Instant Ink requirements
- You need to ensure if the printer is eligible for 123 HP Instant Ink and that it is set up on a suitable network.
- A regular network connection is not required but it is advisable to allow your 123.hp.com/deskjet2655 printer remain connected to the network.
- You also require a valid email address to sign up for the HP Instant Ink service and a valid credit or debit card.
Step 2 : To sign up and use the printer claim code
- Go to HP Instant Ink and click Sign Up Now to create a new account and choose a plan or tap Enter Key.
- Ascertain that you type the enrollment key exactly as it is displayed on the enrollment card, otherwise the enrollment will not complete.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the control panel to turn on Web Services and allow the printer to check and automatically install firmware updates.
Step 3: To review your order and HP Instant Ink account features
- You need to add your shipping address, credit or debit card information and then review your order to complete the enrollment.
- Now, select the View Account button to go to your HP Instant Ink account and ensure to bookmark your HP Instant Ink account page.
- For any clarification and support, please visit our website or get in touch with our technical experts on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.