HP Deskjet 2725 Setup
HP DESKJET 2725 SETUP [UNBOXING SETUP]
Go wireless with the HP DeskJet 2725 printer. It can easily print documents and deliver high-quality scanning. You can also make copies from your smartphone.To do your everyday task, you must complete the setup procedure. Let us see about HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
- Take out the printer from the packaging.
- Remove all the tape and packaging material from the printer’s exterior.
- Remove all the tape, packing material, and cardboard from the interior.
- Install the original toner cartridges.
- HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Install the paper tray correctly.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2725 Driver Download
- Go to the official HP site for driver download.
- Move the mouse pointer to the Support section.
- When a pop-up appears, select the Software & drivers option.
- On the next page, click Printer.
- Type your printer model name in the search field and click Submit.
- Find the Choose a different OS option and click on it.
- Choose your OS and the version; then click Change.
- Under the All drivers section, you can see the drivers list.
- Choose the driver you require and click Download.
HP DeskJet 2725 Driver Install
- After downloading the driver, click the downloaded file to initiate the installation process.
- Now, your computer will extract the driver file.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2725 Printer installation process by following the step-by-step instructions on the screen.
- Finally, restart your computer.
HP DeskJet 2725 Wireless Setup
Connecting using the HP Smart app:
- Ensure that your computer is connected to your wireless network.
- Your printer must be in the Auto Wireless Connect (AWS) HP Deskjet 2725 setup mode.
- Now, open the HP Smart app.
- On the app home screen, click + icon and select the printer. If your printer is not found, click Set up a new printer.
- On-screen instructions help you complete the HP DeskJet 2725 wireless setup.
HP DeskJet 2725 USB Setup
- Power on the printer and the computer.
- Plug the USB into your printer and the computer.
- Go to the Settings menu –> Printers and scanners.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Find the printer in the list.
- Select your printer and click Add device.
HP DeskJet 2725 Printer Functions:
The HP DeskJet 2725 printer can print documents, photos and envelopes. This HP printer can print up to 7.5 ppm (black) and 5.5 ppm (color). You can print from Mac, Windows, and smartphone wirelessly.
HP DeskJet 2725 Print Setup
- Open the HP software and select Print.
- Choose the printer name.
- Open the Properties (HP Deskjet 2725 setup or Printer Properties or Printer or Preference) dialog box.
- Choose the appropriate option on Printing Shortcuts or Printing Shortcut.
- Select OK to close Properties.
- Click Print to start printing.
HP DeskJet 2725 Scan Setup
Below are the instructions to start scanning to a computer.
- Feed your originals with the print side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Open the printer software on your computer.
- Click Scan –> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Under the Scan Shortcuts section, choose the type of scan you prefer.
- Lastly, click Scan.
HP DeskJet 2725 Fax Setup
This printer doesn’t support fax capabilities.
HP DeskJet 2725 Copy Setup
- Feed the paper into the input tray.
- You should load print side facing down the scanner glass.
- Now, choose Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color to make a copy.
- The printer will start copying after two seconds.
HP DeskJet 2725 Printer Offline
If your printer is offline, try setting the printer as the default one.
- Go to the Start window and select Windows System from the app list.
- Select the Control Panel option and click View devices and printers under Hardware and Sound.
- Right-click on your printer name and select Set as default printer.
- Now, try using your printer.
HP DeskJet 2725 Not Printing Issues
- Ensure that you have loaded enough paper into the paper tray.
- Check the ink level. If it is critically low or empty, replace the cartridge with a new one.
- If you find any error messages on the printer control panel, fix them by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you have made a wireless connection between your devices, make sure that the connection is working.
- Ensure that the printer is not paused or offline.
- Make your printer the default printer.
- Restart the print spooler to fix the print issue.
- Clear the print tasks.
- Lastly, restart your printer and check if it works.
This article almost has everything about HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Install and setup. You can blindly follow the instructions to download the drivers and complete the HP Deskjet 2725 setup.