HP Deskjet 3050 Mobile Printing
HP DeskJet 3050 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a HP DeskJet 3050 Mobile printing software that is embedded within the Apple devices that operate on iOS version 4.2 or later. Bridge the printer with your Apple device through a wireless network router and then print docs or photos from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Requirements to Print with Airprint
- Apple phones or Mac computers running with iOS v4.2 or later.
- An HP printer compatible with AirPrint.
- A wireless router that has an active internet connection.
Setting up the Airprint Functionality
- Make sure to detach the USB cable from the printer if connected.
- Activate the printer’s Wireless function after turning on the printer.
- Make sure to bridge it with your router that is connected to a WAP.
- Ensure that the WAP has a strong and active internet connection.
- Activate the Wi-Fi functionality on your Apple/Mac device.
- Link it to the same router to which the printer is connected.
HP DeskJet 3050 print from iPhone
- Link the HP DeskJet 3050 printer and the iPhone through a wireless router.
- Make sure to load enough papers into the printer’s paper input tray.
- On the iPhone, open the document or photo to be printed.
- Touch the Share icon and then select the Print option.
- Choose your printer model from the list displayed on-screen.
- Check the printer’s output tray for the document that is printed.
HP DeskJet 3050 ePrint setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-oriented HP DeskJet 3050 Mobile printing service that allows you to print On The Go, provided you have a strong and active internet connection. The ePrint feature follows a set of protocols to secure your information.
- Link your 123.hp.com/dj3050 printer to a wireless network source.
- Open an email application on your computer.
- Select the Compose icon to open a new mail.
- Enter the printer’s mail address in the To field.
- Type a deatiled subject in the email subject line.
- Attach a document or photo to the email.
- Click Send and the doc shares via email.
- The printer prints the received document.
HP DeskJet 3050 Cloud Print setup
- A Chromebook or a laptop that operates on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
- The latest version of the Google Chrome browser installed in the device.
- A smart phone with Android OS version 4.4 or later.
- An Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod) installed with iOS 7 or later.
- A valid Gmail Account (with security code).
- A Google-Cloud service enabled HP printer (the printer’s firmware version should be 20150410 or later)
- Wake your printer and load a blank doc into the paper tray.
- Make sure to install full ink cartridges into the designated ink slots.
- Bridge the Chromebook with your wireless router connected to a WAP.
- Associate your printer with the same router as your Chromebook.
- Open a browser on your Chromebook and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Type chrome://devices in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Google Cloud Print auto-detects the device that is connected to the network.
- Double-click the New Devices menu and select the Register option.
- Click Register again to confirm the action.
- Wait until a confirmation page prints from the printer.
- Expand the Home menu and click the My Devices tab.
- Click Manage to see the list of printers associated with Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on your printer’s control panel by proceeding the instructions on-screen.