HP DeskJet 3050 Wireless Setup
- Ensure that HP DeskJet 3050 Wireless Setup-enabled.
- A router connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Active internet connection on the WAP.
- Activate the wireless router and set the network to Open.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer’s access panel.
- Disconnect any USB/Ethernet cable linked to the printer.
- Power up your computer and click on the Start icon.
- Go to the All Programs menu and access the HP folder.
- Double-click on the folder with the name HP DeskJet 3050.
- Click on the 123.hp.com/dj3050 Printer icon and the HP printer software wizard opens.
- Left-click on the option titled Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Continue with the on-screen prompts to connect to the router.
- Click on Finish and the connection will be established successfully.
How to find HP DeskJet 3050 WPS Pin
- Contact the network provider to get the password.
- Check the sticker on the router for an 8-digit PIN.
- Review the router’s invoice copy to get the SSID.
Press the Wireless Setup button on the printer for three seconds. The printer prints a test page that comprises the 8 digit PIN.
How to Connect to HP DeskJet 3050
Connect the HP DeskJet 3050 printer through Wireless feature, Wired function, or USB setup.
How to Connect my HP DeskJet 3050 to my Computer
Prepare for Driver Installation and Network Connection
Ensure that you have a working network router and an Ethernet cable before installing the network drivers.
- A router that has two or more Ethernet ports.
- A computer connected to the router through an Ethernet cable.
- An Ethernet cable (not a telephone cable).
Connect the Deskjet 3050 Printer to the Network
Attach one end of the Ethernet cable into an Ethernet slot on your 123.hp.com/dj3050 printer and the another end to an Ethernet slot on your router (it may also be a switch or a hub).