HP Deskjet 3420 driver
There are two types of drivers for the HP DeskJet 3420 printer. They are basic and full feature drivers. Use the setup disk accompanied by the printer to get the basic driver. Using the driver download links on our site, download and install the full feature driver package.
HP Deskjet 3420 manual
Click on the Manual Download button below to download the HP DeskJet 3420 printer manual for free. Refer to the manual to unbox and set up the printer. Install the printer driver by following the step-by-step procedure. Rectify all the possible errors by following the troubleshooting solutions.
HP Deskjet 3420 Color Inkjet Printer Driver Download
Clicking the driver download link below initiates the download process. After a few seconds, the full feature driver package downloads to a local folder on the computer.
HP DeskJet 3420 Driver Download for Windows
- Use the Windows 10 built-in installer to intall the printer driver.
- Install the HP Printer Assistant tool on the computer.
- Launch the tool and utilize it to download the drivers for your printer.
- Eject the DVD drive from the laptop you are using.
- Place the setup CD accompanied by the printer on the drive and push it in.
- Open the DVD folder and access the Windows sub-folder.
HP DeskJet 3420 Driver Download for Mac
- Loacte the Mac Driver Download button on this site and click on it.
- Hold on a second and the browser moves to the Downloads page.
- Choose a root folder for the file to be saved and click OK.
- Pause for a while and the driver saves to the folder on your computer.
- Make use of the HP Easy Start software to download drivers for your 123.hp.com/dj3420 printer.
- The HP Utility software also helps you to download the printer driver.
Install HP DeskJet 3420 driver
After downloading the 123.hp.com/dj3420 printer driver, go through the steps below to learn how to install the HP DeskJet 3420 printer driver.
- Go to the Downloads location on the computer you are using and double-click on the application file to begin the installation. Take a glance on the Driver Installation Agreements and Settings from HP before going further.
- A check-box titled “I have reviewed and I agree to the installation agreements and settings” appears on the screen. Select the box and single-click on the Next button. A notification ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP DeskJet 3420 printer Device Software’ pops up on the screen.
- On the upcoming screen, select the Manual Setup option. Then choose the mode of connection to be set up, i.e., either USB, Wired, or Wireless. After deciding the type of connection select OK and then Next.
- You can also select the Connect Later option. The Activate Device Sharing window appears. Click Yes on the home screen and go with the on-screen prompts. A status window stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off nor the control panel should be used until the configuration completes appears on-screen.
- Once the installation is over, you will see a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the printer setup. Start operating the printer after connecting it to a network or USB hub.