HP Deskjet 3540 driver
The Deskjet 3540 driver helps you perform the wireless setup process, print, scan, and copy. There are two types of drivers which include the full feature and basic. It is recommended to download the full feature driver. Get the latest version of the driver from this site. Click the Driver for Mac or Driver for Windows button to download the driver.
HP Deskjet 3540 Manual
The manual of the Deskjet 3540 printer comes in the printer package. This manual provides information about the printer, set up the device for first time use, install cartridges, perform the HP Deskjet 3540 wireless setup, and replace cartridges. You can also get solutions to resolve printer issues by referring to the troubleshooting setup. Obtain a soft copy of the printer manual on this site by clicking the Manual Download button.
How to Download HP Deskjet 3540 Printer Driver
- Download the HP Deskjet 3540 printer driver after selecting the button.
- Click the Driver for Windows button to get the driver for the Windows computer.
- Click on the Driver for Mac button on to get the installer file for your Apple computer.
- Open the installer file from the Downloads folder to commence the 123.hp.com/dj3540 printer installation.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3540 Printer Driver
- Open the installer file and choose the option next to Download only.
- Select Next and perform the prompts accordingly.
- Choose the desired connection type.
- Now establish the connection between the 123.hp.com/dj3540 printer and computer.
- Completing the printer driver installation adds your printer to the computer’s list of devices.
- You can now begin printing.
How to Install HP DJ3540 Driver for Mac
- Open the driver installer file which is in the .dmg format.
- Perform the prompts accordingly and commence the installation process.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant Software on your computer.
- Start printing.
How to Install HP DJ3540 Driver for Windows
- Insert the HP Deskjet 3540 driver installation CD into your computer’s disc drive. Select the .exe file from the Autorun Window.
- Perform the prompts given by the installer and conclude the driver installation.