HP Deskjet 3540 Mobile Printing
Perform printing via ePrint, AirPrint, and mopria using the Deskjet 3540 printer. Follow the steps given in the below topics to set up on the HP Deskjet 3540 Mobile Printing.
HP Deskjet 3540 eprint setup
- Ensure to load enough paper in the printer.
- The printer needs to be turned on and linked to your computer.
- Check if you have downloaded the latest email client on your computer.
- It is easier to perform printing with ePrint by using an email client.
- Note the ePrint email address through the Web Services menu.
- Open the email client on your computer and enter the printer’s email address in the To field.
- Attach the document or image to be printed and select Send.
HP Deskjet 3540 Airprint setup
- To print from an Apple device using the HP Deskjet 3540 printer, use Apple AirPrint. Download AirPrint from the App Store.
- Make sure your printer and smartphone are linked to the same network.
- You need to make sure that the Wi-Fi network is within the range.
- Open the Photos application on your iPhone, pick an image select the Share icon and then tap Print.
- Look into the app’s user guide or help section.
- Choose Select Printer and tap the Print option.
- Allocate the number of copies using the plus and minus buttons and then tap Print in the upper right corner. You can also view or cancel the print job from your phone using App Switcher.
HP Deskjet 3540 Mopria Setup
- Performing the mopria setup on the Deskjet 3540 lets you print from your android smartphone.
- Ensure your hardware is set up and your android device runs on version 0.4 or later.
- The Deskjet 3540 printer needs to be linked to the same wireless network.
- The printer needs to be linked to the same wireless network.
- Install the Mopria Print service plugin on your smartphone.
- Select a method to turn on the Morpria print service.
- Now open the application and start the Mopria Print Service plugin.
- Select to enable the printer.
- Open the media that you want to print and choose your 123.hp.com/dj3540 printer.
- Select the Down arrow to enter your printer’s model name and choose Print.