HP Deskjet 3540 Printer Functions
The HP Deskjet 3540 Printer Functions include printing, scanning, and copying setup. Get assistance on how to perform the process by referring to the steps given in the topics below.
How to Scan from HP Deskjet 3540
- Open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet present inside.
- Make sure the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Ascertain that the printed side of the document faces down and is placed on the right front corner of the platen.
- Open the HP software on your computer to scan.
- Make the required changes to the document and save it in the desired location.
- You can also Email the document to the desired recipient.
How to Copy on HP Deskjet 3540
- Make sure to load the original on the scanner platen.
- The printed side of it needs to face down.
- Tap the Copy option on the display panel.
- Select either Black & White or Color.
- Now toggle the buttons to set the number of copies.
- Check if the input tray of the 123.hp.com/dj3540 printer is loaded with paper.
- Select Copy and a copy of the original is generated.
How to Print on HP Deskjet 3540
- The paper needs to be loaded into the input tray.
- Make sure the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- The computer needs to be linked to the same wireless network.
- Open the document to be printed and select Print from the file menu.
- Select the number of copies and click Print.
- Look for the printed document in the output tray.
How to Print Double side on HP Deskjet 3540
- Extending paper width guides and keep the paper in the input tray.
- Adjust them accordingly to commence the setup process.
- The printer needs to be turned on and remain active.
- Open the HP printer software of your computer and select Print.
- Select the button to open the properties dialog box.
- Choose Two-sided Printing and select the Printing Shortcut tab.
- Select Print and OK to commence printing.
- If you are using a Mac computer, select Print from the File menu of the software.
- Select a suitable Layout in the Print Dialog.
- Select the type of binding as per your desire and then tap Print.
How to Print Black and White on HP Deskjet 3540
- Select the document to print and go to the Print option in the Toolbar.
- Click Printer Properties -> Advanced and change the color to Black.
- Select the radio icon next to Print in Greyscale.
- Now choose the number of copies and click Print.