HP Deskjet 3540 wireless setup
- HP Deskjet 3540 is a wireless capable device, perform the steps below to perform the wireless setup.
- Obtain the wireless name and password of the router before establishing a connection.
- Ascertain that the router functions properly and provides an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Press the Wireless button which is on the printer’s control panel and then wait for the wireless lamp to flash.
- This ascertains that the Wireless feature is turned on properly.
- Make sure to connect the computer to the same network.
- Install the printer driver when prompted by the installer.
- While performing a wireless connection, make sure to disconnect any USB cables that are attached to your computer.
- Select the printer from the Devices and Printers option on the control panel.
HP Deskjet 3540 Wireless setup for Mac
- Select the AirPort icon and choose the network from the list.
- Enter the network credentials of the router after making the required changes.
- Select Remember the network for easy access.
- Choose the Apple icon on the 123.hp.com/dj3540 printer and begin the printer setup process.
- Perform the wireless setup on the printer.
- Ascertain to connect to the same network that your computer is linked to.
- The printer gets added to your computer.
- You can now start printing.
HP Deskjet 3540 Wireless setup for Window
- The Wireless setup for Windows is the same as Mac.
- Just connect to the router by looking for the list of networks in the toolbar present at the bottom right corner.
How to find WPS pin on HP Deskjet 3540
- Obtain the HP Deskjet 3540 printer’s WPS pin.
- Check if a sticker is stuck at the back of the printer.
- Note down the WPS pin.
- If you need the WPS pin of your printer, hold the Wireless and Resume button for three seconds.
- A blinking Wireless light denotes that the WPS push button setup is in progress.
- Push the Information button within two minutes to connect via WPS.
How to Find HP Deskjet 3540 IP Address
Obtain the IP address of the Deskjet 3540 printer by printing the Wireless information page. Now note the IP address in the page and start printing.