HP Deskjet 3620 wireless setup
The HP DeskJet 3620 printer does not come with Wireless functions. You can either connect to a USB source or use Apple Airport to connect the printer. During the installation of the printer driver, the system prompts you to choose the mode of connection to be established to bring the printer online. Select the USB Setup method and then proceed with the installation process.
How to Connect to HP Deskjet 3620 Wireless Setup
The HP DeskJet 3620 printer can be connected to a system in two ways – via a USB cable and Apple Airport (requires USB configuration).
How to connect HP Deskjet 3620 to computer
Remember to select the USB Setup mode during the driver installation process. Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until the driver installation is finished.
- Ensure that the USB cord you use measures less than 9 feet in size.
- With the square-end of the cable in your hand, plug it into the USB port at the printer’s rear.
- The same goes for the rectangle-end. Attach it to a USB slot on the computer you are using.
How to find HP Deskjet 3620 wps pin
Since the HP DeskJet 3620 does not support wireless, you cannot connect it to a Wireless network. Go with the steps below to know about how to find WPS pin.
- Search for the WPS pin (given by the Internet Service Provider) password on the router. The password will be labeled as Wireless Key, WPA2 password, or WEP key.
- The second method is getting the password from the computer. Connect the 123.hp.com/dj3620 printer to the computer you are using through a USB cable.
- Access the Network and Sharing Center menu. Click on the Change Adapter Settings option. Double-click on the previously installed network name and select the Status option.
- Expand the Wireless Properties menu and select the Security menu. Click on the Show characters check-box and the network security key appears on the screen.