HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to computer
Make use of the HP Deskjet 3630 Scan Software or Windows app to scan the documents or alter the scan settings.
123 HP Setup 3630 Scan to computer from the PC – Windows
In Windows operating system, Utilize any of the scan software that is compatible with the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer features. Using the scan software,you can scan,alter the scan settings, scan any number of documents. Save your documents in PDF format too.
Step 1: Position the document
- Position the document or photo on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder tray in accordance with the printer features. Print multiple pages with ADF tray.
- In Windows operating system,look for HP Solution Center. Select the name of the printer from the list of available printers, in case HP Solution Center software displays.
- In case HP Solution Center does not exhibit, navigate to our website to download and install the latest version of the printer driver and software in the computer.
Step 2: HP Solution Center scan shortcuts
- Choose the Scan Document or Scan Picture to screen the scan shortcuts and settings. Modify the shortcut default settings in the right panel of the window,if required.
- To modify the available settings such as quality and resolution,select the Advanced Picture Settings.Alter the destination folder where the scanned files are to be stored.
- Select the scan option for the HP 3630 printer to scan the item. Select the Scanned item for any extra modifications and then select Finish to store the scanned file in the system.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to computer from the PC -MAC
In Mac operating system,you can scan from the system, initially,place the document on the scanner glass. Alter the scan settings,if necessary. save the documents in PDF format. You can also send the scanned document to the printer’s email address.
Step 1:HP Scan Software
- Utilize HP Deskjet 3630 Scan software for editing and scanning the document or photo from the printer’s control panel. Examine whether the software is present in the printer model.
- On the Mac,open Finder->Go->Applications.You need to double-click on the Hp folder and then look for HP Scan in the list of installed applications on the Mac system.
- In case the HP Scan in the list of available list,access the applications and then move to the next step.In case the HP Scan is not enlisted,navigate to the full feature driver.
Step 2: How to Scan
- Keep the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass and seal the scanner lid. Utilize the Automatic Document Feeder to scan multiple pages at one time.
- In the HP Scan window, select HP Deskjet 3630 Scan Setup. Choose the printer’s name in the Scanner menu and then choose the scan job type from the presets menu. Select Continue to scan the item.
- In case you need to scan additional items,select Scan Next Item or Add.After scanning,press Done.