HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting
When you are frustrated with the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer,it indicates that the printer encounters certain issues frequently. The issue occurs mainly with the ink cartridges and papers. When you use unauthentic ink cartridges,the issue occurs. Trail the instructions below which helps you to solve the HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting issue.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Prints Either Black or Color Ink
Step 1:Make use of authentic ink cartridges
- Examine whether the HP 3630 ink cartridges are compatible with the printer model and utilize authentic ink cartridges.
- Verify the ink levels in Windows and Mac operating systems.The low ink level in the cartridge impacts print quality.
- In case the ink level is critically low or empty,substitute with new ink cartridges and then make an attempt to print.
Step 2:Cleanse the paper feed rollers
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer,feed plain paper into the input tray.Access the ink cartridge access door and then wait until the carriage slide to the middle of the printer.
- Drag the ink cartridge out of the slot and take away the ink cartridge from the printer’s packaging and then discard the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
Step 3:Reconfigure the printer
- Install the HP Deskjet 3630 ink cartridge into their respective slots and then align the ink cartridge .
- Wipe the ink cartridges using the HP Assistant software and then examine the results by printing a test page.
- If you have detected any defective or faulty ink cartridges,substitute with new ink cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Fixing Copy Quality Issue
Step 1 :Wipe the scanner
- In case you have inserted the incompatible ink cartridges,remove the ink cartridge and insert the authentic ink cartridges.
- Switch off the printer, detach the power cable.Elevate the scanner lid and make use of clean and damp cloth to clean the scanner glass.
- Link the power cable to the printer and switch on the Deskjet 3630 printer. Seal the scanner lid completely.
Step 2 : Wipe the Automatic Document Feeder rollers
- If there are any dust accumulated in the ADF rollers,clean it using a moist cloth.
- Examine whether you can alter the copy settings. If so,modify the copy settings which can also increase the copy quality.On the printer’s control panel,tap Copy ->Settings->Quality to increase the copy quality of the 123 HP printer.
Step 3: Restart the printer
- Alter the paper settings on the printer’s control panel. If flaws persist,move to the next step.
- Make an attempt to reset the printer which may help you to fix the copy quality issue.
- Detach the power cable and then attach it back to the printer. Turn on the HP Deskjet 3630 printer and examine the copy quality.