HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless
Make your 123.hp.com/dj3630 print your document or photos wirelessly with our simple steps and guides. Utilize the name of the network and password to connect the printer over the HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless network. While configuring,make sure that the printer is switched on and network name and password entered are similar.
Need Technical support call us @ 1-888-224-4280
123 HP Setup 3630 Windows
Steps 1: Organise the printer for wireless connection
- Note the name of the network and password for establishing the printer connection over the wireless network.
- Switch on the printer,system and printer.Utilize the internet connection to link the system over the HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless network.
- In case the printer and system is linked to the different network, detach them and connect to the same network.
Step 2: Begin a network connection
- Configure the 123 HP printer and keep the printer and system close to each other within the range of the router.
- At the time of installation,if you are not able to detect the printer,keep the printer and router near for strong signal strength.
- You can search the primary wireless password from the router’s bottom and Internet Service Provider.
Step 3: Download and install the updated version of the printer software
- To print from the printer after the connection process,you need to download &install the printer driver and software in the system.
- On the Downloads folder,double click on the .exe setup file to initiate the installation process.
- To accomplish the installation process,follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
123 HP Setup 3630 MAC
Step 1: Assemble the items for installation
- To 123.hp.com/setup 3630 the printer over the wireless network,ensure whether the printer and system are linked to the same wireless network.
- Switch on the printer,system and router.Avail the internet connection to link the printer over the wireless network.
- At the time of installation process ,ensure that the printer and system are placed within the range of the router.
Step 2: Establish network connection
- In case you see the wireless light is flickering,install the printer driver and software in the system.
- Press the power button,you need to press the Start Copy Black button three times and then press the Cancel button three times.
- Examine whether the wireless button is blinking.If not,make an attempt to redo the above steps.
Step3: Download and run the printer driver
- Make use of HP Auto Wireless Connect to finish the software setup process and then install the printer driver.
- Download the latest printer driver from our website link. After downloading,install the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer driver in the system as per the prompts.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.