HP Deskjet 3632 Troubleshooting
The HP 3632 printer encounters slight issues and malfunctions due to mishandling and using non-HP products. The problems can be easily overcome with the troubleshooting steps provided on this site. The information provided below is a set of measures to be undertaken to HP Deskjet 3632 Troubleshooting various printer queries.
In case the steps provided below fail to resolve HP Deskjet 3632 troubleshooting a recurring error, perform a hard reset on the printer.
Steps to power Reset the Printer
The HP DeskJet 3632 printer does not embed a control panel and so factory resetting the printer is not possible.
- Power off the 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer and halt until the printer turns idle.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer’s power port and the power outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes and then reestablish the power connection.
- Disconnect the printer from the USB connection if connected.
- After a few seconds, plug the USB cable into different USB slots on both the devices.
- Restart the printer and initiate a print job to check if the printer prints correctly.
- Refer to the printer manual for a detailed description about the reset process.
HP DeskJet 3632 Won’t Print
- Ensure that you load enough papers into the paper tray.
- Do not load inappropriate papers or overload the tray.
- Avoid using non-HP ink cartridges and use only genuine cartridges.
- Make sure to get the latest version of the driver for the printer.
- Check whether the 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer firmware is up to date.
- Replace the ink cartridges and clean the printheads regularly.
- Ensure that the print settings are apt for your current print job.
- Service the printer in an authorized service center.
HP DeskJet 3632 Printer Offline
- The Printer Offline error occurs only on printers that support the Wireless functionality.
- It is due to poor network connection and an outdated printer driver.
- In single-function printers, only USB setup mode is applicable.
- During the USB setup process, the most common error occurring is USB not found during setup.
- o rectify this error, use a USB cable that is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not connect multiple USB devices to the computer you use.
- Choose the appropriate setup mode while installing the printer driver.
HP DeskJet 3632 Won’t Connect to Wifi
Delete the printer drivers that are installed on your computer previously.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer’s USB slot, if connected before.
- Do not reconnect it until the printer prompts to do so.
- Click the Start icon on your Windows computer.
- Type Devices in the search box and click the Search icon.
- Single-click the Devices and Printers control panel settings.
- Right-click the icon with your printer model or name.
- Select the Remove Device option from the drop-down tab.
- Make sure to remove all the installed drivers.
- Exit the Device and Printers window and then proceed further.
Install Drivers and set up the connection
Download the HP DeskJet 3632 printer drivers using the Download link on our site.
- Click the Download link and observe what happens next.
- If HP Easy Start downloads, continue with the on-screen guidelines.
- Open the downloaded file in HP Easy Start to start the setup process.
- During installation, the system prompts to choose the connection type.
- Select the HP Deskjet 3632 USB Setup method and proceed further.
- Initiate a print or copy job and check for connectivity HP Deskjet 3632 troubleshooting issues.
HP DeskJet 3632 driver unavailable
Go with the step-by-step guide below to resolve HP Deskjet 3632 troubleshooting the Printer Not Found During USB Setup error.
- Restarting the printer and the computer may rectify all the possible errors.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and then re-plug it.
- Try connecting the cable to different slots on your printer and computer.
- Remove the USB cable from the USB hub, if connected.
- Use a different USB cable purchased from a trusted retailer.
- Disconnect the other USB devices if they are not in use.
If you add your HP DeskJet 3632 printer to the printer queue on a Mac device, an HP printer driver installs automatically through the Apple Software Update.
- Turn on your mac device and click the Apple icon.
- Single-click the System Preferences option from the list.
- Select the Print & Fax or Printer & Scanners menu.
- Check if your printer model displays under the Printers list.
If yes, then remove and re-configure the printer to confirm communication.
- Click the option with your printer’s name and model number.
- Select the minus sign and click OK to delete the printer from the list.
- After the printer removes, click plus and then Add Printer or Scanner.
- Select your printer from the list and proceed further.
If your 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer is not listed, click the Plus sign and continue with the on-screen prompts to configure the printer to the printer queue.
In case your printer model is not listed in the Add Printer or Scanner window, ensure that the printer and the computer are turned on and connected to the same wireless network, and also test the internet connection speed. After that, click the Use or Print Using menu and then select your printer name.
HP DeskJet 3632 Firmware update
Firmware is the essential part of a printer. Update the printer firmware by downloading it from the manufacturer’s site.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website through a browser on your computer.
- Type your printer model number or name in the Let’s identify your product to get started bar and click Search.
- Choose the version of the operating system currently installed on your system.
- Select the Firmware tab and then click the Download option.
- If the Firmware section does not appear, then there is no update for your printer.
- Halt until the file saves to a local folder on your computer.
- Wait for a while and the HP Pinter Update window opens.
- Ensure that the displayed serial number match with the one on your printer.
- Click the check-box next to the serial number and then select Update.
- For more queries from HP Deskjet 3632 troubleshooting issues contact our tech team.