HP Deskjet 3634 Driver
There are two drivers which include full feature and basic. The Deskjet 3634 driver comes in a CD which is inside the printer package. Insert the CD into the drive to commence the installation process. If your computer doesn’t have a disc drive, you need to download the driver from this site.
HP Deskjet 3634 Manual
The 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer manual contains a set of instructions which include the first time setup process, getting started guide, steps to establish a connection, and resolving a problem. It also includes warranty information, regulatory notices, environmental standards, and specifications. Click the Manual button on this site to get a soft copy of the guide on your computer.
HP deskjet 3634 driver download for windows 10
- Select the Driver for Windows button on this page.
- The driver gets downloaded on your computer.
- The speed of the driver download depends on the router’s internet connection.
- If the process takes a lot of time, adjust the bandwidth of connection accordingly.
- Else contact your internet service provider for further assistance.
- Once the driver gets downloaded, select the file from the Downloads folder of your computer.
- You can also access the file in the downloads bar of your web browser.
- The driver installer file is in the .exe format.
HP deskjet 3634 driver download for mac
- You can get a driver which is compatible with your Mac system from this site.
- Select the Driver for Mac button to get the latest printer driver for your computer.
- You can also get the driver from the manufacturer’s site.
- Visit the driver downloads page on the site and key in your printer’s model number.
- Hit Search and a list of printer drivers will be displayed.
- Select a one which is compatible with your computer and click Download.
- Wait until the process completes and select the downloaded file from either the Downloads location or the Downloads bar of your browser.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3634 driver
- Install the 123.hp.com/dj3634 driver for your printer after inserting the CD into your computer.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD-ROM, you can use another computer to copy the contents of the drive into a USB drive.
- Insert the flash drive to your computer and perform the driver installation.
- If the driver in the CD happens to be corrupt or outdated, you can get a recent version of it from this site.
- Now choose the printer driver installer file to commence the printer setup.
- Carry forward the prompts given on the screen to commence the download process.