HP Deskjet 3634 How to Scan
Perform scanning on the 123.hp.com/setup 3634 by using the prompts that are given on the screen.
- The updated printer software must be installed on your computer.
- Get the driver on this site and install it.
- Place the document to be scanned such that the printed side faces down.
- Choose the printer name from the lower left corner of the Start Screen and select the Printer software.
- Now select the Scan a Document or Photo option, choose a type of scan and then select Scan.
- You can change the scan settings of the printer using the HP Smart application. This lets you alter the quality, paper size, resolution, and other similar credentials.
- Select Save as PDF or Save as JPEG to save the file.
HP Deskjet 3634 Scan to computer
Perform the steps given below to perform the Scan to computer operation. The HP Deskjet 3634 scan to computer lets you save the scanned image to your computer.
- Load the original such that its printed side sits on the front right corner of the scanner glass.
- Double-click the printer icon on your computer’s desktop. Else, select it from the Programs list.
- Ascertain that your 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer and computer are linked to each other either via a Wired or Wireless connection.
- Choose Scan a Document or Photo on the printer software.
- Select the required scan type and click Scan.
- The document can be stored to your computer by selecting either the Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- Make the required changes to the scan image using any image editing software on your computer and save it.
HP Deskjet 3634 Scan to email
The Scan to email feature lets you send the output file to your computer via mail.
- Once the document is loaded on the scanner platen, go to your computer or phone and select HP Smart.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo and then choose Scan.
- You also need to pick the type of scan as per your need and select Scan.
- Select either Email as PDF or Email as JPEG.
- Open the Email that you received with the scanned file attached.
- Select Show Viewer After Scan is selected and make changes to the document in the preview screen.