HP Deskjet 3634 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3634 won’t print
This HP Deskjet 3634 troubleshooting issue may occur due to different reasons, perform the steps given below to resolve the same.
- Check whether the carriage moves properly after opening the access door.
- While doing so, make sure your 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer is turned on.
- Now remove the cartridges and check if they are damaged.
- View the ink levels of the cartridge using the printer application on your computer or smartphone.
- Clean the carriage area using a soft brush.
- Also, wipe the printhead contacts with a lint-free cloth.
- Insert the cartridges into their respective slots, close the access door and print.
HP Deskjet 3634 won’t scan
You can resolve the deskjet 3634 printer not scanning error by performing the prompts below.
- Lift the scanner lid and check whether the glass is damaged.
- Even a small crack on the glass can leave an impact on the scan.
- You can resolve scanning issues by using HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run the diagnostics to resolve any minor scanning issues.
- Check if the cartridges are aligned.
- Open HP Utility, choose Align, select All Settings and return to the Information and Support pane.
- Automatically clean the printhead by either loading letter or A4 plain paper in the tray and select Clean Printheads.
HP Deskjet 3634 won’t print color
Resolve the printer won’t print in color using the solutions that are given below.
- Select the HP printer software on your computer or phone.
- Open View Estimated ink levels and ensure that the color cartridge levels are at their optimum.
- Access the cartridge area by opening the access door.
- Place your finger on the cartridge and check if it is placed properly.
- If not, remove and re-seat the cartridges.
- Open HP Utility on your computer, choose Clean Printheads -> Clean.
- Select All Settings and return to the Information and Support panel.
HP Deskjet 3634 Won’t Connect to Wifi
Resolve the deskjet 3634 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue by performing the solutions below.
- Try restarting your printer, computer, and router.
- Ascertain your computer is linked to the network.
- Push the wireless button of the printer and check if the light blinks.
- This is to make sure your printer is linked to the wireless network.
- Uninstall and re-install the printer driver of your computer to ensure that the printer driver error can be overcome.
- Try to establish the connection via USB if none of the above solutions work.
HP Deskjet 3634 Printer Offline
The printer offline issue with the deskjet 3634 occurs due to poor network connectivity.
- Check the router and make sure its connection is strong and stable.
- If not, adjust the bandwidth settings using suitable options.
- Else, contact your internet service provider for further assistance.
- If you are linked wirelessly, check if the Wi-Fi feature of your computer is functioning properly.
- Do so by checking whether the wireless light is blinking.
- You can right-click on the printer from the Devices and Printers sub-menu on the Control Panel.
- Now select Use Printer Offline to resolve the issue.