HP Deskjet 3636 Driver
The Driver is a system software which lets you link your system and printer and perform printing. Full feature and basic are the two types of drivers that can be installed on your printer. You can get the printer driver installed using the driver installation CD in the package. Check if the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
HP Deskjet 3636 Manual
The Deskjet 3636 printer manual contains steps to set up the printer for first-time use, perform printer operations, and solutions to resolve printer issues. This document also contains warranty information. Get the printer manual in the printer package. Else, select the Manual Download button on this site to obtain a soft copy of it.
HP Deskjet 3636 Driver Download for Windows
- The latest version of the 123.hp.com/dj3636 printer driver can be downloaded from this site.
- Click the Driver for Windows button on this site.
- The driver installer file gets downloaded on your computer.
- Click the .exe file in the Downloads folder of your computer and start the installation process.
Install HP Deskjet 3636 Driver
- Open the installer file.
- Choose the option next to Download only.
- Select Next and perform the prompts accordingly.
- Now pick the desired connection type.
- Establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- Completing the printer driver installation adds your 123.hp.com/dj3636 printer to your computer’s list of devices.
- You can now start printing.