HP Deskjet 3636 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3636 is a wireless capable device. Just perform the steps below to complete the wireless setup.
- Make it a point to get the wireless name and password of the router before establishing a connection.
- Make sure the router functions properly and offers an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Press the Wireless button which is on the printer’s control panel and then wait for the wireless lamp to flash.
- This ascertains that the Wireless feature is turned on.
- Make sure to link the computer to the same network.
- Install the printer driver when prompted by the installer.
- While performing a wireless connection, make sure to disconnect any USB cables that are linked to your computer.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj3636 printer from the Devices and Printers option on the control panel.
HP Deskjet 3636 wireless setup for mac
- Doing the wireless setup on Mac is simple, just perform the steps below.
- Choose the AirPort icon and select the network from the list.
- You need to key in the network credentials of the router after making the required changes.
- Choose Remember the network for easy access.
- Perform the wireless setup on the printer by referring to the topic on this site.
- Make sure to connect to the same network that your computer is linked to.
- The printer gets added to your computer.
- You can now start printing.
How to find HP Deskjet 3636 WPS Pin
- Get the WPS pin of the router by referring to the sticker at its rear.
- If you are looking for the pin of the printer, proceed with the steps given here.
- Open HP Smart on your computer or phone and select Print Information page.
- Ascertain that the paper is kept in the input tray before performing the above operation.
- Look for the WPS pin in that page.
- Use the pin to establish a secure connection.