HP Deskjet 3700 Ink – Replacing Ink Cartridges
To avoid 123.hp.com/dj3700 print issues that come because of a faulty or defective ink cartridge, make sure to have a replacement ink cartridge handy. Follow the steps below to get your HP Deskjet 3700 Ink cartridge replaced.
Step 1:Use a genuine ink cartridge
- Ink cartridge is the main part of your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer. Without that, you cannot use your printer to print a print job as per your requirement.
- It is essential to maintain the ink cartridge properly so that you can avoid the issue which arises from your printer ink cartridges.
- Estimate the 123 HP 3700 ink cartridge regularly to check the ink level. While evaluating the cartridge level, you need to check whether the cartridge is low or empty.If you find that the cartridge is low or empty, you need to replace it with a new ink cartridge for your printer.
Step 2:Instructions to set the Toner.
- When you insert a new cartridge, your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3700 printer completes a cartridge alignment. Insert paper in the input tray and replace the cartridges as needed.
- Prior to replacing the cartridges and initiate the alignment process, use the steps to place the paper in the HP Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Clasp the input tray handles, and then pull the tray towards you to open it. The Close Tray screen appears on the printer’s control panel.
- Click the video to view the paper loading instructions. Tap on the Play icon to view a video about inserting a paper.
- Push in the photo tray as far as possible with the paper tray pulled out. Open the paper width guides as far as possible.
Step 3:Insert paper in the input tray
- Push the stack of paper towards the posterior side of the paper tray until the paper stops and then slowly slide in the paper width guides.
- Push in the paper tray carefully until it fixes into place properly. Modify the paper settings as required.
- If you modified the paper in the input tray, click Main Tray, select Paper Size and then choose your paper size from the list.
- Click Paper Type, select your paper type which is suitable for your 123 HP 3700 printer, click Done and then choose Ok to go back to the home screen.
- Or else pause several seconds to permit the printer to automatically return to the home screen.
Step 4:Change the paper in the photo tray
- In case you changed the paper in the photo tray, ensure that 4*6 Photo Paper displays in the Photo Tray field.
- Select the OK option to navigate to the Home screen or halt for seconds to allow the HP Deskjet 3700 printer to return to the home screen by itself.
- In case the Photo Tray field displays as Empty, access the photo tray and ascertain that the index cards or photo paper are placed properly.
- Push the input tray into the printer until it fixes into place correctly, and then verify that 4* 6 Photo Paper displays in Photo Tray field.
- Once you are done with the steps which are given above, you can start to replace the cartridges.
Step 5: Replace the ink cartridge
- Tap on the power button to power on your printer, if it is not previously on. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- The Door Open screen appears on the control panel of your 123 HP Dj3700 printer. A Change Ink option displays on the bottom right corner.
- Click Change Ink to view a video about replacing the ink cartridges. Press down on the low or empty ink cartridges to release it.
- Take off the cartridge from the left slot to replace the color ink cartridge and remove the cartridge from the right slot to replace the black ink cartridge.
- Lock the HP Deskjet 3700 Ink cartridge access door. Tap on the Ok option.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.