HP Deskjet 3700 Scan to computer
You can HP Deskjet 3700 Scan your files easily with the help of Scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder. Get tips from us and start scanning.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Scan to computer from the PC – Windows
Make use of the scanning software or Windows app to initiate and edit scan jobs straightly from your Windows computer. Prior to scanning your document, ensure that you have installed the compatible driver and software for your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer.
Step 1: Insert your document or photo
- Place the document or photo on the HP Deskjet 3700 scanner glass, in the document feeder slot or in the automatic document feeder. Make sure that you do not place photos in the ADF.
- Tap on the HP Deskjet 3700 Scan a Document or Photo option. HP Scan gets displayed. Choose one of the shortcuts that correspond to the file type and resulting action you prefer.
- Alter one of the shortcut default settings, if required. Choose Show scan Preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview and make edits to the scan prior to saving it.
Step 2: Scan the desired document
- Tap on Advanced Settings or More to modify settings such as a color, quality, and default scan destination folder. Select Scan. The printer starts to scan your document.
- Double-click the thumbnail image of the scanned document, and then alter any additional settings. Tap on the Save option. The Save as the window gets displayed.
- Choose the folder you need to save the scan to, modify the file name if required, and click Save. You can view your scan by opening the folder in which you saved the scan.
123 HP Setup 3700 Scan to computer from the PC -MAC
Scan the required files using apps installed on the Mac device. Based on your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3700 printer and operating system version, you can choose the desired scan methods. Make use of the following guide to scan your document or photo using the Mac device.
Step 1: Install the HP Easy Scan app
- You can easily download and install the HP Easy Scan app from the App Store. In the event that the app does not open automatically, look for a scan and select HP Easy Scan in the list.
- Load your document or photo on the scanner glass and then shut the scanner lid. In case your printer has an ADF, you can use it scan multiple page documents at one time.
- From HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name in the Scanner drop-down menu. Choose your scan type from the Presets menu. To modify any basic settings, select Edit Settings.
Step 2: Scan the document or photo
- Choose Scan, select Scan Next Item to add extra pages or tap on the Done option. Tap on the thumbnail version of the scanned document. The file displays in the right preview pane.
- Select Edit to alter colors, straighten the scan or crop the size. Save your scans to a folder on your Mac device by selecting Send in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Select the Where menu from the window to search for the folder you want to save the file and then tap on the Save option. For more information, call our tech support on our toll-free.
Using the HP Deskjet 3700 scanner setup
Ensure that you configure the compatible printer software and driver, prior to scanning. Make sure that the printer is powered up and linked to the system via a USB cable, a Wireless network, or a Wired network connection. Use the guides below for the scanner 123.hp.com/setup 3700.
Step 1:Insert the document and enable the scan connection
- Lift the scanner lid. Position the document on the scanner glass, and the place it based on the engraved guides. After placing the document, close the scanner lid.
- To send scan from the printer to a system over a Wireless network, you need to activate the Manage Scan to Computer connection. Select the 123 hp printer name in the list of results.
- HP Printer Assistant window gets displayed. Choose Scanner Actions and then click on Manage Scan to Computer. Select Enable to activate the HP Deskjet 3700 Scan to computer option.
Step 2: Scan the required document or photo
- Scan your files with a USB, Wired or Wireless connection. From your printer’s control panel, select the down arrow to choose Scan and click on the OK option.
- Tap on the down arrow to choose the computer that you want to scan to, and then click on the Ok option. The Scan Type menu opens. Click on Down arrow to choose either document or image and click OK.
- Tap on the OK option to initiate the scan process and easily scan your document or photo.