HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting
Is your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer not functioning properly? It is need of troubleshooting , we provide certain troubleshooting issues that you face frequently with your 123 HP printer which is Poor Print Quality and Paper Jam issue. We provide you certain easy steps to overcome the issue. Avail the guides given below to rectify the print quality issue and paper jam issue. Once you have solved the HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting issue, get ready your printer to print the documents or photos.
123 HP DJ3700 Network Scanner Connection Error
Step 1 : Verify the network and printer connection status
- Ascertain that your HP Deskjet 3700 printer is working properly and the printer is ready for scanning. For the Wireless user: Check whether the Wireless signal is powered on and the light is steady.
- For the Wired user: Make certain that the cable is linked to the printer Ethernet port and to the router port. The link light (Green) must be stable and activity light (Orange) must blink.
- Ensure that the router band falls within 2.4GHz and then attempt to scan.
Step 2 :Uninstall the existing printer software
- You can rectify scan connection issues by uninstalling the printer software prior to re-installing the updated driver. Use the steps given below to uninstall it.
- Ensure that you do not unlink the 123 HP 3700 printer from the network while uninstalling the printer driver and software. Select Uninstall a Program from the list of results.
- From the list of installed program, choose your printer name and then select Uninstall or Yes to confirm the un-installation process. Once you are done, reboot the printer.
Step 3 : Examine ink levels
- Go to our website, download the recent driver and software for your printer. Power on the printer. In the event that your printer is linked to the PC via a USB cable, unplug it.
- Select the Driver Download button to download the software. Once the download process gets completed, use the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Now try to print a sample document or photo. If the printer prints successfully, you are done. In case you find any HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting issue, go to the next step to resolve it.
Step 4 : Deactivate the firewall software temporarily
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool, select Network–> Troubleshoot Firewalls. Choose the Enabled firewall software on your computer, and then disable it by selecting the Disable option.
- Attempt to scan a sample document. If you are able to scan, consult the firewall software support site to modify settings such as security level and trusted zones.
- If you still cannot scan a document then the issue not not with the firewall software. Re-enable the firewall in the Print and Scan Doctor tool, and then follow the next step.
Step 5 : Verify Windows Image Acquisition settings (WIA)
- WIA helps to communicate between the system and scanners. If Windows Image Acquisition is not enabled, scan jobs can fail. Select View local services in the list of results.
- The Services window gets displayed. Identify Windows Image Acquisition in the Name column and view the Status and Start-up type values.
- Attempt to scan a test document or photo. If you find any issue, call our technical support team on our toll-free and resolve the scanning HP DJ3700 Printer issue easily.