HP Deskjet 3720 Troubleshooting
Your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer is in proper working conditions. Suddenly,the printer experiences certain issues such as Printer offline,color or black ink not printing,poor copy quality issues. To avoid these issues, here are certain simple steps on how to sort out the HP Deskjet 3720 Troubleshooting issues more easily and faster
Color or Black 123 HP 3720 Ink Not Printing
Step 1:Utilize authentic ink cartridge
- In case the printer is not compatible with the HP Deskjet 3720 ink cartridge,the printer experiences the color or black ink not printing issue.
- Make use of authentic ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer model for resolving the issue.
- In case the ink level in the ink cartridges is very low,you need to replace the ink cartridges.
Step 2:Replace the ink cartridges
- Power up the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer. Unlock the ink cartridge access door and halt for a minute until the carriage to slide to the middle of the printer and the printer is inactive.
- Take away the ink cartridge from the printer’s shipment box.Grasp the ink cartridge by its sides ,insert the ink cartridges to their slots and then seal the access door.
Step 3:Align the ink cartridge
- Once the ink cartridges have inserted,you need to align the ink cartridges for Windows and Mac OS.
- Make use of the HP Assistant and HP Utility to wipe the ink cartridges for Windows and Mac OS respectively.
- In case the ink cartridges are problematic,substitute with the new ink cartridges and then try to print.
Fixing 123 HP Deskjet 3720 Copy Quality Issues
Step 1 : Step 1 :Wipe the scanner
- Look whether there are any dust or debris on the scanner glass or in the ADF.If any,wipe them.
- Make use of a clean and damp cloth to wipe the scanner glass and underside of the scanner lid.If the issue exists,move to the next step.
- Utilize a clean and moist cloth to cleanse the dust in the Automatic Document Feeder tray for solving the HP Deskjet 3720 Troubleshooting issue.
Step 2 : Wipe the ADF rollers
- Organize clean and damp cloth to eradicate the dust or debris in the ADF rollers.
- Access the ADF and then wipe the ADF rollers and separator pad in accordance with the 123 HP 3720 printer features.
- Alter the copy settings which can also improve copy quality to Lighter/Darker.
Step 3:Modify the paper settings
- On the printer’s control panel,tap Setup or Settings, then click Paper Setup and then Def.Paper Size
- Choose the paper size in the input tray and then click on the OK button and then attempt to print again.
- In case you notice the issue is printer again,try to recustomize the Deskjet 3720 printer to fix the issue.
123 HP DJ3720 Printer Offline
- In Windows operating system,download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix the connectivity issues in the system.In case the printer problems persist,move to the next step.
- Modify the default HP Deskjet 3720 printer driver to the originally installed driver to sort out the issue in the printer. Ratify whether the printer is not customized to offline use to print. In case issue continues,move to the next step.
- Now,try to reconfigure the printer to solve the network connectivity issue and then make an attempt to print.
- In case the printer communicates with the wrong port,you need to disconnect from the port and then link the correct port for the proper communication with the 123.hp.com/deskjet 3720 printer.
- For USB printer connection,the port name is USB or DOT.In case the printer is linked over the network connection,the port name can be WSD,network and Standard TCP/IP Port.
- Choose the correct port for connection and then link the printer to the port to solve the issue.
- For Mac,Eliminate all the additional devices from the list of available printers.To delete the name of the printer by selecting the minus sign located at the bottom of the list.
- Eliminate the print queue from the list of available printers and then include the name of the 123 HP printer again to the list. With the process,a new printing session is generated.
- After including,make sure that the issue is solved and make an attempt to print