Quick Steps For HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup
Do you think the HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup is a havoc? No,it is a very easy process as you are not required to connect the printer over the wireless network.We provide you instructions on connecting the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer over the Wireless network for both Windows and Mac operating systems.Go through the steps.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup For Windows?
Steps 1: Organise the printer for wireless connection
- It is necessary to organize the requirements for linking the printer over the wireless network.
- Switch on the system, HP Deskjet 3720 router and printer.Link the system to the wireless network.
- Utilize the internet access for connection process and link the system and router to the same network.
Step 2: Begin a network connection
- Place the printer and system within the range of the router at the time of installation process.
- To print from the HP Deskjet 3720 printer,you need to commence the driver installation and detach the USB cable from the printer.
- Download and install the printer driver and software in the system.
Step 3: Download and install the updated version of the printer software
- Visit our website and then index the printer model number and operating system version for driver download.
- Once you have downloaded,access the .exe HP Deskjet 3720 setup file to start the installation process in the system.
- Utilize the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation process.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup For Mac?
Step 1: Assemble the items for installation
- Collect the name of network and password for connecting the printer over the wireless network.
- Make use of the internet access for connecting the computer over the HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup network.Ensure that the printer and router are switched on and the system is linked over the same network.
Step 2: Establish network connection
- You need to re-customize the wireless settings on the printer so that the connection finishes successfully.If the wireless light flickers, check the power button light.
- If not,turn on the 123.hp.com/deskjet 3720 printer.In case the wireless light is not flickering,click on Wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time for 3 seconds.
Step3: Download and run the printer driver
- For the printer to print,you need to install the printer driver and software in the computer.
- Move to our website to type the printer model number and operating system version to download the proper driver.
- After downloading the .dmg 123.hp.com/setup 3720 file,install the driver in the system using the on-screen instructions.