HP Deskjet 3722 Driver
The 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer features basic and full feature drivers. The device is accompanied by a driver setup disk that embeds the basic driver package for the printer. If you want the other HP products such as HP Smart app, HP Scan software, HP Printer Assistant, etc., you can opt for the full feature driver and software package. Clicking on the download link on this site helps you to download the full feature driver for the HP DeskJet 3722 printer.
HP Deskjet 3722 Manual
A printed copy of the HP DeskJet 3722 manual accompanies the printer. You can also download the documented version of the same. Once done, use it to learn about the specs of the printer, list of supported operating systems, how to set up the printer for the first time, how to set up a wireless connection, how to perform printer functions, and instructions to fix various printer issues. Click the manual download link on this site to get the free version of the HP DeskJet 3722 manual. You can also disassemble and reassemble the printer with reference to the downloaded manual.
HP Deskjet 3722 Driver download for Windows
Choose the Windows operating system version for which you have to download the driver. Once you click the download link on this site, the full feature driver package for the HP DeskJet 3722 printer downloads automatically. Using the Archive Manager or similar software, extract the downloaded .exe file. On the Extraction window, customize the HP software and applications (click the check-box near the software which you require). After the extraction is finished, locate the application file (.exe). This is the original setup file and you can begin the installation process.
HP Deskjet 3722 Driver download for Mac
If you want to install the drivers directly for your Mac operating system, go to the manufacturer site and enter your printer name/model number in the search box. Click Search and once the results appear, select the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab. On the Downloads screen, click the Change icon. Expand the Operating system tab and click on Mac. Expand the Version tab and choose the Mac OS version for which you want to download the driver. The browser lists the available drivers. Choose one and click the Download icon next to it.
Install HP Deskjet 3722 Driver
- Go to the folder in which the driver is saved. Double-click on the setup file. Take a screenshot of the Driver Installation Agreements and Settings from HP and save the
screenshot before going further.
- Look for the check-box titled “I have reviewed and I agree to the installation agreements and settings.” Once located, click on it and single-click on the Next button.
- A notification titled ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP DeskJet 3722 Printer Software’ appears on the screen. After a few minutes, the system prompts you to select any one option between Automatic and Manual.
- Select the Manual Setup option and choose the mode of connection to be established (either USB, Wired, or Wireless). Once set, click on the OK button and then select Next.
- The Activate Device Sharing window appears in which you have to click Yes on the home screen and go with the on-screen prompts.
- A status window stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off nor the control panel should be used until the configuration is completed appears on-screen.
- After the installation is finished, you will see a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the printer setup.