HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Download
Once you have 123 HP Setup the Deskjet 3752 printer hardware, it is time for you to download and install the driver in your computer to start using the printer. You can use the CD bundled alongside the printer to install the driver software on your computer but make sure the software in the CD is not outdated. You can also download the full feature driver from the internet and install it on your computer. Follow the instructions below to install the HP Deskjet 3752 Driver on your computer.
123 HP Dj3752 windows
- Download the driver for your printer from the internet. Make sure to download the full feature driver to get the most out of your printer. Double click on the file to open it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation. Select the connection type as USB and connect the HP Deskjet 3752 printer to the computer using the USB cable when prompted.Attempt printing a document to check if the issue is resolved, else reinstall the driver.
- On Windows 10 or 8, search Windows for Change Device Installation settings and select Yes to automatically 123 hp download the driver software on your computer.
- Once Connect the printer to the computer and add the printer to the PC in the Devices and Printers menu. Select your 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer from the list and update any software if required.
123 HP Dj3752 Mac
- On a Mac, you don’t have to download and install the driver software from the internet. You can directly install the HP Deskjet 3752 Driver software using the Apple Software Updater.
- Go to System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners. Check if the printer is already listed in the menu. If it is, remove it using the – sign at the bottom of the menu.
- To add the printer, click on the + sign and select the Add Printer or Scanner menu. Choose the name of your printer before you move on to the next step.
- Select the Print Using menu and select the name of your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3752 printer. Click Add to add the printer to the list and close the System Preferences window.
- Try printing or scanning a document using the printer to see if it has been properly installed. If the printer prints the document, your printer has been 123 HP Setup 3752.