HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless
Setting up your printer on a wireless network can come in really handy at times. Enable the HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless option on your printer and place the devices close to each other within the range of the router. Follow the steps below to connect your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer to a wireless network.
123 HP DJ3752 Setup For Windows
Steps 1: Setup Essentials
- To setup your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer on a wireless network, obtain the network name & password.Check if the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Remove any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the printer before you start the process.
Step 2: Installing the driver software
- Download and install the printer software on your computer.
- Select the My Printer is Not shown option when prompted to select your printer during the installation.
- Click Continue and select the Wireless Network (if applicable) option.
Step 3: Finishing the setup.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish setting up your printer on a wireless network.
- Make sure you have installed the full feature driver for your printer and check if the internet connection on the router is stable.
- Try to print a document to see if the setup was successful.
123 HP DJ3752 Setup For MAC
Step 1:Setup Essentials
- To connect the printer to a wireless network, you will need the network name and password.
- Check if the internet connection on the router is stable and the network light is not blinking.
- Disconnect any USB or a network cable connected to the printer.
Step 2:Turning on the Wireless network on your printer
- Make sure that the wireless light on the printer’s control panel is blinking and that the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer is not in sleep mode.
- If the HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless light is not blinking, press and hold the wireless button and the cancel button at the same time. Download the HP Easy Start software from the internet.
Step3: Connecting the printer to the network
- Open HP Easy Start and select the Set Up My Printer option. On the connect screen, check if your 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer is listed as Ready to Connect.Select the name of your printer and click Continue. After the installation is over, your network name must be listed. Click Join.
- Click Continue. Click Add Printer and select it to add the printer to the queue.