HP Deskjet 3752 Printer
- Supports both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Wireless direct enabled and supports a number of mobile printing solutions.
- Works with both Windows and Mac.
- The input and the output trays can hold 60 and 25 sheets respectively.
- Can print up to 19ppm in black and 15 ppm in color in draft mode.
- Supports manual duplex printing.
- Can handle up to 1000 pages a month.
First time Printer Setup
Before you can start using your printer, you need to decide on the type of connection you want to setup your HP Deskjet 3752 Printer on. USB is the simplest to setup and a wireless connection, on the other hand, takes some time. For a USB connection, make sure the cable that you’re using is not more than 3m long and for a wireless connection, you need the network name and password. Follow the steps below to setup your printer for the first time.
- Step 1: Take out the printer from the box and remove the plastic tape around it. Recycle the plastic tape before you proceed to the next step.
- Step 2: Insert one end of the power cord into the rear of the printer and the other end into the power socket.
- Step 3: Turn on the printer by clicking on the power button present on the printer’s control panel and select the region, language, date and time etc.
- Step 4: To install the cartridges, open the cartridge access door and the carriage will move to the center. Wait until the carriage becomes silent.
- Step 5: Remove the ink cartridge from its package and remove the plastic tape from it. Do not touch anywhere other than the plastic part or it can damage the cartridge.
- Step 6: Hold the cartridge with the copper contacts facing the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer and slide it into the slot to insert it and push it in to lock it into position.
- Step 7: Repeat the same steps for the other cartridge and close the cartridge access door. Pull out the input tray to insert the paper into it.
- Step 8: Slide out the paper width guide to its maximum and insert the stack of paper into the tray and adjust the paper width guide accordingly. Install the printer software.
HP Deskjet 3752 Driver and Manual download
After you setup your printer’s hardware, you need to download and install the printer driver on your computer to use it. You can install the driver using the CD provided by the manufacturer in the box or you can download the full feature driver from the internet. Depending on the year your printer was released, there is a good chance that the software version on the CD might be outdated and might not support all the features. Click on the link below to download the driver for your computer. To learn how to install it, click on read more.Read more…
To scan your documents with HP Deskjet 3752 Printer, make sure you have installed the full featured driver software on your computer. Place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass and either use the computer applications or the buttons on the printer’s control panel. Follow the steps mentioned in the document to learn how to scan. Read more…
Setting up your printer on a wireless network can really come in handy when you want to print a document on-the-go directly from your mobile device or your computer. Also, a wireless network is less vulnerable to breaks in the connection if you have a solid internet. To know how to setup your printer on a wireless network and start printing documents, click on Read more. Read more…
You can print a variety of documents using the HP DeskJet 3752. Install the driver software on your computer and connect to the printer to start using it.
Install the full feature driver software on your computer to start scanning documents. You can use software tools or scan directly from the printer’s control panel.
Place the document that you want to copy on the scanner glass and press the Start Copy Black/Color button on the printer’s control panel.
Years back, no one would’ve thought about printing a document from a smartphone wirelessly, and there’s a good reason for that. Over the last few years, the world has seen tremendous advancement in science and technology, and we’ve come a long way from what mobile phones used to be. Their capabilities have grown exponentially to a point where most people do not need a full-fledged computer. To learn how to print documents wirelessly from your mobile device using the printer, follow the steps below.
- Connect your printer and the mobile device to the same wireless network.You can also connect the devices using Wireless Direct if you don’t have access to a wireless network.
- You can either use the HP Smart app to assign print jobs to your printer or use services like AirPrint, CloudPrint, HP ePrint etc.Open the document that you want to print, click on Options and select Print.
- Choose the respective 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer from the list of printers.Enter the number of copies, print quality, color etc.
- You can gain access to the Advanced settings and change the other appearance or any desired settings. Before you proceed to click on Print. The document should get printed.
There are a number of problems that can arise when you are trying to print a document using the printer. The toner can run out of ink, the printer can drop connection on both wired and wireless setups or a paper might get stuck in the printer. It is necessary that you follow the right set of instructions to get rid of the issue to resume printing using the printer. Follow the steps mentioned in the document or call up our customer care using the toll-free to put your printer back to work as soon as possible.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Installation & Setup!
Steps to download HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Driver & Software.
Reviewed by: Zachary on May 05, 2017..
Rating: ★★★★★ (5 out of 5)