HP Deskjet 3755 Scan to computer
Make use of the Scanning software or Windows app to directly HP Deskjet 3755 Scan from your computer.
123 HP Deskjet3755 Scan to computer from the PC – Windows
Prior to scanning a photo or document from the control panel to your system, affirm that the full feature driver is installed and the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer is linked to the system via a USB cable, Wired network or with a Wireless network. Use the steps below and scan your files easily.
Step 1: Place the document or photo
- You can scan a document from the Automatic Document Feeder or from the scanner glass. Switch on your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. Load the document on the scanner glass and place it based on the guides.
- Lock the scanner lid. If you use ADF tray, load the file into the document feeder tray. The print side faces upward and the top edge goes into the tray first. Position the file correctly.
- Ensure that you do not place photos in the Automatic Document Feeder. Instead, make use of the scanner glass to avoid damage to photos. After placing the document, start to scan.
Step 2: Scan your document or photo
- On the control panel of your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer, click on the Scan icon. Select Computer to scan to the connected system. Select the name of the system that you want to save the scan to.
- If you use the Save as PDF option, scan text document will not be editable. Make use of the Save as Editable text option to scan text that you can edit easily.
- Use the Save as JPEG setting to scan images and pictures. Click Start Scan. Your HP Deskjet 3755 printer scans the document or photo and then saves it to the destination mentioned in the settings.
123 HP Setup 3755 Scan to computer from the PC -MAC
You can easily scan documents using apps installed on your Mac device. Different scan methods are available, based on the 123 HP Dj3755 printer and operating system version. Scan and edit your files with HP Easy Scan. Download the app from the App Store.
Step 1: Download and install the HP Easy Scan app
- From the App Store, download and install the HP Easy Scan app. In case the app does not open by itself, look for a scan in the Mac, and then select HP Easy Scan in the list of results.
- Load the document or photo on the scanner glass and then lock the scanner lid. Or you can use an ADF to scan multiple page documents at one time. Do not use ADF for a photo.
- In HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu. Choose your scan type from the Presets menu. To modify any basic settings to the preset you were chosen, select Edit Settings.
Step 2: Scan a document
- Select HP Deskjet 3755 Scan. Tap Scan Next Item to add extra pages or select Done. Choose the thumbnail version of the scanned document in the left panel. Tap on Edit to modify the colors, crop the size or Straighten the scan.
- To save your scanned document to a folder on the Mac device, select Send in the bottom right corner of the window and then choose Folder. The window gets displayed on the screen.
- From the window that displays, select the Where menu to search to the folder you want to save the file, and then select Save.
Using the HP Deskjet 3755 Scanner setup
Before scanning your files, ensure that the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer is powered on and linked to the system via a USB cable, a Wireless network connection or a Wired network. Check whether that the printer software is installed. Use the steps given below.
Step 1: Insert the document and enable the Scan connection
- Unlock the scanner cover. Insert the document with the print side down on the scanner glass, and then arrange it based on the engraved guides. Close the Scanner lid.
- Look for your printer model name under Windows, and then select the printer name in the list of available results. Select Scanner Actions and tap Manage Scan to Computer.
- Select Enable to activate the HP Deskjet 3755 Scan to computer option. To send scan from the printer to a system over a Wireless network, you must activate the Manage Scan to Computer.
Step 2: Scan the desired file
- Scan the document via a USB cable, a Wired or Wireless connection. On your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer’s control panel, tap the down arrow to choose Scan, and then tap OK. The Select Computer menu opens.
- Tap on the Down arrow to choose the system that you want to scan to, and then click OK. The Scan Type menu opens. Press the Down arrow to choose either Photo or Document and click OK.
- Tap on the OK option again to initiate the how to scan hp deskjet 3755 process. For more information and guides, contact our technical support team on our toll-free.