HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless
Do you need any guidance to setup your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer to a Wireless network? We offer tips to setup your printer over a Wireless network for Windows and Mac operating system. With the HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless printer, you can print from any place at any time using mobile printing. Make use of the simplest method and prep your printer to print a document.
123 HP Setup 3755 – Windows
Steps 1: Organize the items for the connection
- Collect the Wireless network name (SSID) and password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase) to connect the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and computer.
- Turn on the router, printer, and computer. Connect the computer to the same wireless network to which you have connected the printer.
- During the 123 hp setup process, power on the printer and position it closer to the system and within the range of the router.
Step 2: Link the printer to your Wireless network
- To setup Wireless network to your printer, the HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Wizard is an easy method.
- Tap on the printer power button to turn on your printer. On your printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon.
- The Wireless Summary screen gets displayed. Click Settings–>Wireless Setup Wizard. Use the guides to link the printer to a Wireless network.
Step 3: Download and configure the printer driver
- Go to our website, click on Download and select Open, Save or Run in any Windows that appears to download the driver to your PC.
- In the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder, double-click the xxx.exe file on the computer to install the driver.
- Use the tips displayed on the screen to finish the connection setup and driver installation process successfully.
123 HP Setup 3755 – MAC
Step 1: Get ready for the installation process
- You need to collect the Wireless network name and password prior to setting up the printer on your HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless network.
- Ascertain that the printer and your computer are linked to the same Wireless connection. Power up the printer, router, and PC.
- Place the computer and printer at a closer distance during the Setup process. Unplug any Ethernet or USB cables from the printer.
Step 2: Associate your printer to the Wireless network
- Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to associate the printer with a Wireless network easily.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer is powered on. Go to the printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon.
- Select Settings and click Wireless Setup Wizard. Use the instructions on the control panel to link the printer to the Wireless network.
Step 3: Download and install the updated driver
- Go to our website and download the printer driver. Once the download is completed, click the file xxx.dmg and install it.
- Use the on-screen guides to install it. Choose your printer and click Continue from the HP utility Setup window.
- Select Add Printer. Choose your 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer name. Tap Use or Print Using–> Add–> Continue–> Done.