HP Deskjet 3758 Driver
The HP deskjet 3758 driver is a software which needs to be installed on your computer. This lets you print document and images from your computer seamlessly. You can get the latest version of the driver from this site. There are two drivers which are the full feature and basic. It is recommended to get the Full feature driver as it installs access additional applications on your computer. Before you install the driver, make sure to note the operating system that your computer is running on.
HP Deskjet 3758 Manual
The Deskjet 3758 printer manual is a document that contains certain basic details of the printer. The instructions to perform the printer setup, printing operations, and warranty information are provided in this manual. The steps to resolve certain common printer issues with your printer are also provided. This document is provided inside the printer box. You can also get a soft copy of it from this site.
HP Deskjet 3758 Driver Download for windows
- Select the Driver for Windows button on this site.
- The printer driver installer gets downloaded on your computer.
- The download speed will depend on what internet plan you have opted.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Search for the file with the .exe extension and select it to commence the installation process.
HP DeskJet 3758 driver download for mac
- Click the Driver for Mac button on this site.
- The driver download process begins.
- Look at the Driver Downloads bar for the download progress.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select the file from the Downloads bar.
- Else, select the .dmg file from the computer’s Downloads folder.
- Perform the prompts accordingly to begin the printer driver installation.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3758 Driver
- Find the installation disc in the 123.hp.com/dj3758 printer package and use it to install the driver.
- If your system doesn’t have a disc drive, download the installer file from this site.
- Once you select the installer file, a window will appear prompting you to accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose the check box next to I Agree and then click Continue.
- The installer will prompt you to perform a set of simple instructions, do so.
- Under the connection type window, select either USB or Wireless.
- Establish the connection when prompted and perform the prompts as follows.
- Once the installation is complete, the printer gets added to the computer.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer and start printing.